Best signing of the summer

ollyj

Stephen grindley for me as Beith haven't had a goalie who has filled the nets since Keith Ross .

Only heard good things about him from people I trust within the game .

top keeper and guy. Will be a stand out

top keeper and guy. Will be a stand out

Cheers and i can only gauge players on the level they've played.

Keith Ross ( the best goalie in beiths history ) sniffed about reserve games for Morton before we signed him.

This guy has been senior first picked for 15 years and it's got to fill our fans with enthusiasm .

Heard he is also excellent with a ball at his feet so it augurs well. :)

Davie Anderson if he is half the player he was when he left will be the best signing of the summer,wee man plays the game the correct way and has a great work ethic.i look forwards to welcoming him home!

Cheers and i can only gauge players on the level they've played.

Keith Ross ( the best goalie in beiths history ) sniffed about reserve games for Morton before we signed him.

This guy has been senior first picked for 15 years and it's got to fill our fans with enthusiasm .

Heard he is also excellent with a ball at his feet so it augurs well. :)

Have to admit Hertha I agree that Grindlay is our best signing of summer.

Although I must admit I feel that Derek Atkins is the best in our history and like Grindlay played over 300 games at senior level with Clyde and Queens Park.

Still it's all about opinions as they say.

Have to admit Hertha I agree that Grindlay is our best signing of summer.

Although I must admit I feel that Derek Atkins is the best in our history and like Grindlay played over 300 games at senior level with Clyde and Queens Park.

Still it's all about opinions as they say.

Atko was different class as well but he wasn't always too reliable for me and was prone to the odd wee weekend in the cell apparently. :huh:

In turn it left us exposed at times and our big number two goalie Andy Thompson was left brutally exposed in games and hung out to dry a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril COTM

Atko was different class as well but he wasn't always too reliable for me and was prone to the odd wee weekend in the cell apparently. :huh:

In turn it left us exposed at times and our big number two goalie Andy Thompson was left brutally exposed in games and hung out to dry a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril COTM

True mate but as goalkeepers go I feel Atko was the better of the two but both are Beith heroes for me as no doubt they are for you.

I know it's going off thread but with Jim Brown, Robert Hamilton, John Wight , Atko and Beefy we really have had some outstanding keepers in the last 40 years.

Not to sure if the title of thread is the best, should be more signing you are most looking forward to seeing.

With that in mind of players my team have signed is Tony McParland, has his problems over the years but has ability, remember watching him play for Celtic youth team years ago and looked a brilliant player, hopefully we can get the best out of him.

Archived