When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/northern-ireland-support-join-irish-republic-eu-hard-brexit-poll-lucidtalk-a8098531.html?amp&__twitter_impression=true

I think we can see the reason for wes' rage.  It's so funny when the bigots get angry. 

Just think in a few years we could see an independent Scottish republic, united Ireland and independent Catalonia.  Wouldn't that be fkn glorious?

18 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

It has nothing to do with Loyalism or the Orange Order etc..etc..
Our future wealth (as an Independent nation) is predicated (and celebrated by Nationalists) on finite oil sales to poorer countries in order to fund a burgeoning SNP welfare/public service budget and multiple vanity projects whilst we burn the planet.
In the short term it may look like ‘we’ are standing on our own two feet but how does the future look? It can’t last.
Most of us are amazed that the Greens can’t see this, never mind the rabid separatists.

Yes, the Green Party are fully on board with continued oil extraction and have never called for diversification in Scotland's energy sector.

:1eye

57 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Regardless of if and when Indyref 2 happens, anyone who describes it as a "divisive referendum" should be pointed in the direction of the Catalonia clusterfuck and then booted in the pie.

It should also be backdated for Ruth Davidson.

I’m not sure how the Tories can get away with condemning a referendum as “divisive” when they’re simultaneously negotiating division from Europe as the result of a referendum they held.

They’ll still try, though. 

On 3/28/2018 at 00:08, doulikefish said:

Rab and his pals have a fun day plannedIMG_20180327_213037.jpg

Another piece of shit that I've  only seen because those that are offended publicise it. If you want something to spread around the internet don't sent it to people who agree sent to to people who disagree. Kate Hopkins makes a living out of it.

On ‎29‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 09:10, thisal said:

Another piece of shit that I've  only seen because those that are offended publicise it. If you want something to spread around the internet don't sent it to people who agree sent to to people who disagree. Kate Hopkins makes a living out of it.

I think you'll find that the only reason you've seen it is because some piece of shit created it.

5 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I was thinking if that was written before 2007 it is not far wrong. And I checked - it was.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/History-Scotland-Children-Fiona-MacDonald/dp/1842040731

Except that's total and utter bullshit.  The parliament has always enjoyed overwhelming support, before and after 2007.  Approval ratings for holyrood itself have been sky-high since day one.  Like 70% minimum.

3 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

They might've updated it, ffs.

And what if they haven't? There's no reason to believe there is an updated edition available. I'd take that as a dig at the Scottish Labour Party. The early years were basically just a representation of their fiefdom. Sewel Motions aplenty. Nothing getting done without Head Office's approval. All that stuff. 

1 minute ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Except that's total and utter bullshit.  The parliament has always enjoyed overwhelming support, before and after 2007.  Approval ratings for holyrood itself have been sky-high since day one.  Like 70% minimum.

What's that got to do with approval ratings?

7 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

And what if they haven't? There's no reason to believe there is an updated edition available. I'd take that as a dig at the Scottish Labour Party. The early years were basically just a representation of their fiefdom. Sewel Motions aplenty. Nothing getting done without Head Office's approval. All that stuff. 

What's that got to do with approval ratings?

Erm everything

7 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

It's on sale now and it's wildly inaccurate.  It's for kids, who generally don't check the publication date.

1 minute ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Erm everything

Go on...

Are you old enough to remember the Labour administrations? Before the SNP got in and started actually doing stuff there was plenty of disquiet because devolution seemed a bit pointless as decisions were still basically being signed off by Westminster. Disquiet does not equal disapproval.