When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

d699b7e8576c27a4a1aa62677748fba4.jpgThis is how i see things developing Indy2 wise.

1 hour ago, Loondave1 said:

I am.I just mask it with blind ignorance to give me an edge..

That meme is actual blind ignorance. 

57 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

I got a notification the other day that quite a few of the politicians I follow on twitter had started following "Scotland in Union" on twitter.  Nae idea if it's a new thing or not.

Maybe people think it restates Scotland’s commitment to the European Union - you know, the one that’s actually a modern union.

Nothing concrete but basically 2018 being the year where the full effect of Brexit, and a no deal Brexit in particular, will become apparent and that we need to be ready to go.

Pressure will be brought to bear again over the Irish border and the need for a differentiated deal for Scotland. we won't get one of course.

22 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Nothing concrete but basically 2018 being the year where the full effect of Brexit, and a no deal Brexit in particular, will become apparent and that we need to be ready to go.

Pressure will be brought to bear again over the Irish border and the need for a differentiated deal for Scotland. we won't get one of course.

It makes sense that we could be about to hit a trigger point but it's always difficult to tell opinion shifts.

I suspect that there will be some really intense internal polling financed for the start of next year. If we end the month with no move onto trade or and the loony wing of the Tories asserting control, I think we'll see real change in polling.

I just wonder how well prepared the SNP can possibly be for this eventuality. They've really got to have some good plans on lockdown right now if they want to do this right. It isn't going to be easy to win a vote when a massive part of the economy (i.e. exports to the UK) is in genuine jeopardy.