When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 years before another Ref, you're just going to have to live with it mate. Who knows, by then you might have even changed your outlook and decided to remain within this great Union?

Independence is inevitable, Robert. The No vote last September was just a bump in the road, but we'll get there, and sooner rather than later thanks to the antics of Tory and Labour MPs.

You should join us. The journey is rather enjoyable.

Soon.

Nicola Sturgeon comments on Tory 'EVEL' proposals

Thu, 02/07/2015 - 14:24

Commenting on the UK Government's English Votes for English Law proposals, Scottish National Party leader Ms Nicola Sturgeon said:

"The Tories have produced a constitutional shambles - staggering in the extent of its hypocrisy and incoherence.

"Under these plans - which are all about cutting Scottish MPs out of votes which impact on Scotland and our budget - the Tories are proposing an 'English veto' and 'double majority'.

"And yet they are imposing a totally inadequate Scotland Bill - which fails even to live up the recommendations of the Smith Commission, never mind responding to the election result in Scotland - on the basis of the vote of a single Tory MP in Scotland, in defiance of the views of the 56 SNP MPs and frequently the 58 non-Tory MPs.

"The Westminster system wants an English veto - but rides roughshod over the democratic rights of the people of Scotland.

"And there is to be a 'double majority' for the benefit of Tory MPs in England - but the Tories reject a double majority to stop Scotland being dragged out of the European Union against our will, as the 56 SNP MPs and others have proposed.

"I have been very clear that, at least in part, the level of support for independence will be determined by what the Tory government at Westminster does, as well as what the SNP Government does. And there is no question that the great disrespect shown to Scotland in these proposals is likely to have more people asking whether Westminster is capable of representing Scotland's interests at all.”

You're a bigot who is blinded by hate. It's not difficult to understand your denial.

Aye, aye, heard it all before mate.

Words like bigot and hate are such common currency in the vocabulary of posters like you, I wonder why?

I posted that I didn't think there will be another ref until 2029 and that I still think the vote will be No, and that's your response??

Soon.

Nicola Sturgeon comments on Tory 'EVEL' proposals

Thu, 02/07/2015 - 14:24

Commenting on the UK Government's English Votes for English Law proposals, Scottish National Party leader Ms Nicola Sturgeon said:

"The Tories have produced a constitutional shambles - staggering in the extent of its hypocrisy and incoherence.

"Under these plans - which are all about cutting Scottish MPs out of votes which impact on Scotland and our budget - the Tories are proposing an 'English veto' and 'double majority'.

"And yet they are imposing a totally inadequate Scotland Bill - which fails even to live up the recommendations of the Smith Commission, never mind responding to the election result in Scotland - on the basis of the vote of a single Tory MP in Scotland, in defiance of the views of the 56 SNP MPs and frequently the 58 non-Tory MPs.

"The Westminster system wants an English veto - but rides roughshod over the democratic rights of the people of Scotland.

"And there is to be a 'double majority' for the benefit of Tory MPs in England - but the Tories reject a double majority to stop Scotland being dragged out of the European Union against our will, as the 56 SNP MPs and others have proposed.

"I have been very clear that, at least in part, the level of support for independence will be determined by what the Tory government at Westminster does, as well as what the SNP Government does. And there is no question that the great disrespect shown to Scotland in these proposals is likely to have more people asking whether Westminster is capable of representing Scotland's interests at all.”

Sturgeon not mincing her words there. Fucking in aboot them, hen!!!!!

Sooner than I thought at first but hopefully we aren't goaded into diving for it too quickly because of the complete colonial attitude of our Westminster betters and their three wee helpers. 2020 for me, but sooner if we are in a position to assure a yes victory.

Sooner than I thought at first but hopefully we aren't goaded into diving for it too quickly because of the complete colonial attitude of our Westminster betters and their three wee helpers. 2020 for me, but sooner if we are in a position to assure a yes victory.

Thats my worry.

I think this is a blatant trap. It just goes to show how little they think of Scotland. FFS we are only a couple of months in to a 5 year reign. This is going to be horrible.

You consider people who are pro-indy "enemies". Your word. Not mines. This isn't a big jump I'm making here. You're a bigot.

Enemies of the Union, yep I'll condemn those that commemorate or align themselves to those responsible for the murder of innocents in pursuit of their political goals to break the democratic will of ordinary citizens. If that makes me a Bigot then fair enough.

yep I'll condemn those that commemorate or align themselves to those responsible for the murder of innocents in pursuit of their political goals to break the democratic will of ordinary citizens. If that makes me a Bigot then fair enough.

wtf are you talking about you mad b*****d?

You should seek help

Enemies of the Union, yep I'll condemn those that commemorate or align themselves to those responsible for the murder of innocents in pursuit of their political goals to break the democratic will of ordinary citizens. If that makes me a Bigot then fair enough.

Do you even condemn Lizzy Windsor-mount-gothenburg-schnitzel... Or what ever the hell her real name is?