When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, philyerboots said:

32116322_1931224030269911_2643982232489820160_n.jpg

It's the same guy who does all this, isn't it. In fact it's you, right? I cannot believe two people indulge in the same liberal misuse of capital letters.

On 5/6/2018 at 19:25, The_Kincardine said:

I was talking to my sister earlier and she told me she'd tried to drive through Glasgow yesterday but was held up by these anachronistic tossers.  Imagine holding up the traffic in a city over an issue whose time has passed.  Absolute scum. Dreadful that these people  use police resources  and disrupt lives to attempt to make a political point that has been adequately dealt with and which only a rump of obsessives give a f**k about.

I'm all for folk being allowed to make their own voices heard but why should they do so at taxpayers' expense?  Why should they be able to disrupt the lives of ordinary people?  And their bands are shite.

Stick them in a muddy field and let them walk to their hearts' content.  And pay for their own policing.

Yours, Kinky1688/1690.

Are you serious? The city will be brought to a standstill on various occasions in a few weeks as bigots celebrate King Billy - an issue whose time has passed, no?

Btw, this footage of the Unionists is as sad as it is funny. Three fat knuckleheads shouting 'fat c*nts' as well as loads of other stuff at a mixed bag - of many ages and cultures - of pro-independence marchers.

1 hour ago, Crùbag said:

Are you serious? The city will be brought to a standstill on various occasions in a few weeks as bigots celebrate King Billy - an issue whose time has passed, no?

Btw, this footage of the Unionists is as sad as it is funny. Three fat knuckleheads shouting 'fat c*nts' as well as loads of other stuff at a mixed bag - of many ages and cultures - of pro-independence marchers.

The '1690' in the last sentence showed just how serious I was.  You don't do parody well it seems.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

The '1690' in the last sentence showed just how serious I was.  You don't do parody well it seems.

Touché.  Never got past the first para...

45 minutes ago, philyerboots said:

Scotlands Streets 2018 , Thanks to the Division caused by the SNP not accepting

a Legal Referendum.

990fe3_3d4c3d3d5e784dd8a386f1747f006de6~mv2_d_3264_2448_s_4_2.jpg

Are you a racist, homophobic holocaust denier like the psychotic c**t who runs “union city”?

Others may have focused on the possible annihilation of millions of human beings but. Here on P&B we focus on what matters

Trump’s decision to jeopardise world peace has sent the oil price back to Indyref 1 levels do now all the SNP’s sums make some kind of sense again

It also means Aberdeen should find it easier to prolong their recent run of good seasons

On 5/9/2018 at 12:22, philyerboots said:

Scotlands Streets 2018 , Thanks to the Division caused by the SNP not accepting

a Legal Referendum.

990fe3_3d4c3d3d5e784dd8a386f1747f006de6~mv2_d_3264_2448_s_4_2.jpg

Why so many capitals in mid-sentence?