When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 20/04/2018 at 09:43, philyerboots said:

well there's yer thriving education.  aint gonna bother wi the rest as  it's much the same.

Untitled.jpg11.jpg

Don't we now have the most teachers since 2010? I know the SNP led a minority administration back then, but surely harsh to blame them for teacher numbers dropping – it's not as if they'd had a chance to put their education policies into practice. 

EDIT TO ASK: When was Scotland reputed to have the best education system in the world?

Edited by Mr Heliums

Don't we now have the most teachers since 2010? I know the SNP led a minority administration back then, but surely harsh to blame them for teacher numbers dropping – it's not as if they'd had a chance to put their education policies into practice. 
EDIT TO ASK: When was Scotland reputed to have the best education system in the world?

Probably around the 16th century.

57% of 16-24 year olds in favour of Scottish independence. This jumps up to 59% when asking 25-34 year olds.

Seems consistent I think with a lot of other polls that find 18-24 year olds to be slightly more conservative than the next age group. Wonder why that is.

22 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Seems consistent I think with a lot of other polls that find 18-24 year olds to be slightly more conservative than the next age group. Wonder why that is.

18-24 includes the student population. We know that other UK born-Scots residents breaks massively in favour of No, and there will be an above average concentration of that demographic in the 18-24 age group.

23 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

57% of 16-24 year olds in favour of Scottish independence. This jumps up to 59% when asking 25-34 year olds.

As mentioned 16-24 olds includes the student population.

If the vote in favour of Scottish independence increases in the 25-34 group that would suggest that many students must have been paying attention!