When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pretty sure you and others on here have previously used the same poll to argue the case for Independence. The pendulum swings, and its results are dismissed.
Gnawing, grasping, almost drawing for breath, it’s gotta be tough eh?
I can’t help you Jupe, you’re going to have to carry this.
One poll says a gain of 2% for your lot since the referendum, with a 3% margin of error, and you think it's like Dutch Billy crossing the Boyne?

One poll says a gain of 2% for your lot since the referendum, with a 3% margin of error, and you think it's like Dutch Billy crossing the Boyne?

Posted in relation to the most recent Panelbase Poll only, the interpretation is entirely up to you.

9 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Posted in relation to the most recent Panelbase Poll only, the interpretation is entirely up to you.

Like I said......that Panelbase poll is purely on voter preference regarding the timing of a second referendum. Not voting intentions. 

15 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Exactly the same as the one by Panelbase  last September.

Aye you've got me there you creepy c**t.
Absolutely nothing wrong with a grown man firing sexual innuendo at strangers on a football forum.
Absolutely nothing.

You might have thrown your crusty sock out of the back scullery window years ago mate, but you clearly still pine for it.
Don’t push that on me.
If you want to pour over the insults exchanged on here between strangers, ( on this thread alone) you’ll be on here all night.
It’s up to you, but don’t fuckin whinge about it. I’ve never asked you to respond to anything I’ve written, just put me on ignore, it’s that fuckin easy!

2 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

So it’s still NO Gents, if the SNP can’t make a case for Independence in the current climate at Westminster they never will. Bring on the 2nd Ref now, and let’s put this divisive nonsense to bed forever. The SNP couldn’t run a pub raffle, never mind the future interests and prosperity of Scotland. Their desperate, separatist, tokenist, politicking means f*ck all to most of us. The start of the end is upon Nippy and her sad band of deluded followers. They will turn on her shortly too!

Misogynist 

You might have thrown your crusty sock out of the back scullery window years ago mate, but you clearly still pine for it.
Don’t push that on me.
If you want to pour over the insults exchanged on here between strangers, ( on this thread alone) you’ll be on here all night.
It’s up to you, but don’t fuckin whinge about it. I’ve never asked you to respond to anything I’ve written, just put me on ignore, it’s that fuckin easy!

It's easier not to be a creep on a football forum.
Harder to use the ignore function on the app though.

Think it’s more a case of the majority of Scots not trusting the SNP leading us into Independence tbh. Nicola’s becoming increasingly confused by her own rhetoric and doesn’t have any real support in providing a strategic and intelligent way forward.
The SNP are the voice of blind separatism, whatever the cost.

The rest of the jibes on here are laughable, ignorant and irrelevant.
Majority of Scots voted YES. Don't let that little fact stop you from supporting a system designed to benefit a small part of the largest country in this wonderful Union of yours.

It's easier not to be a creep on a football forum.
Harder to use the ignore function on the app though.

I don’t use the App MJW, just on my iPad, but you always seem ready for a pop. As a bright young man, why don’t you just stop responding. It’s your choice. Just don’t reply.
Your sapiosexualism is self evident.

3 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Think it’s more a case of the majority of Scots not trusting the SNP leading us into Independence tbh. Nicola’s becoming increasingly confused by her own rhetoric and doesn’t have any real support in providing a strategic and intelligent way forward.
The SNP are the voice of blind separatism, whatever the cost.

The rest of the jibes on here are laughable, ignorant and irrelevant.

A majority of Scots don’t trust the Tories to lead us into independence from the EU. Yet you seem happy for us to be led by their blind separatism, whatever the cost, because a majority of voters in England want it, and England must lead Scotland by weight of numbers in all matters, because Britain First.

4 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

So it’s still NO Gents, if the SNP can’t make a case for Independence in the current climate at Westminster they never will. Bring on the 2nd Ref now, and let’s put this divisive nonsense to bed forever. The SNP couldn’t run a pub raffle, never mind the future interests and prosperity of Scotland. Their desperate, separatist, tokenist, politicking means f*ck all to most of us. The start of the end is upon Nippy and her sad band of deluded followers. They will turn on her shortly too!

You are a desperate, tokenist separatist, Rob. Unionist is now the preserve of separatists of the virulently racist and xenophobic variety, and you remain its champion.

How’s support for the union increasing, incidentally? Are you and your Tory chums succeeding in increasing support for Scotland’s minority status as a region? From where I’m standing, it looks like you’ve not managed to trick those who jumped off the good ship Britannia to go back to believing Scotland is uniquely incapable of statehood.

A majority of Scots don’t trust the Tories to lead us into independence from the EU. Yet you seem happy for us to be led by their blind separatism, whatever the cost, because a majority of voters in England want it, and England must lead Scotland by weight of numbers in all matters, because Britain First.

We are a Union of Nations Antlion, I know you don’t see it that way, our friends, neighbors and relations will decide, I’m happy to go again now!

42 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

We are a Union of Nations Antlion, I know you don’t see it that way, our friends, neighbors and relations will decide, I’m happy to go again now!

A union of nations implies some level of equity between those nations. The antiquated “union” you champion is one in which the largest makes all the decisions. One of those decisions is that all four nations should leave a far more equitable, modern union of nations. You are so obsessed with the archaic union that you would rather see us leave the modern union than dare to pursue our national preference to maintain the rights and privileges of the modern one. You have thrown your lot in with your separatist “friends and neighbours”, because you would rather enable their separatist, tokenistic, desperate politicking than even consider seeing your nation achieve sovereign statehood. Your blind British nationalism will always see you favour the destruction of anything - including EU membership - to prevent Scottish independence. 

Ha, must have been some holiday with a bunch of mutant deadconians belting out the party tunes. All refreshed and double staunch, pops on a football message board to impress the boys, starts getting all homo erotic and  creepy making a  James Hunt o himself.. Glorious.

You are a desperate, tokenist separatist, Rob. Unionist is now the preserve of separatists of the virulently racist and xenophobic variety, and you remain its champion.
How’s support for the union increasing, incidentally? Are you and your Tory chums succeeding in increasing support for Scotland’s minority status as a region? From where I’m standing, it looks like you’ve not managed to trick those who jumped off the good ship Britannia to go back to believing Scotland is uniquely incapable of statehood.

I comment on an a poll that suggests the appetite for independence is withering, which equates with racism and xenophobia!? Jeez, only in the mind of a myopic nationalist. You need to get out more pal, or at least take a swatch in the mirror occasionally. The SNP is riddled with accusations of the above. I never see it being discussed within these pages though. Strange that!
Scotland’s nationhood sits fine within the Union, the most recent poll seems to endorse that view.