When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And there you go bringing religion straight back in to it, as soon as I ask if you’ve been to CP this season. Nothing changes eh?

No.

I think I’m just very fed up of your creepy passive aggressive posts that are riddled with bullshit cliches, like most other people are presumably.

No.

I think I’m just very fed up of your creepy passive aggressive posts that are riddled with bullshit cliches, like most other people are presumably.

Passive aggressiveness has been the mainstay of supper feed on P&B since I signed up a few years ago Lichtie, I’m pleased that you recognise its purposefulness. Back on track, the SNP and the push for independence are going nowhere pal.

That's never a fortnight already is it?

That's fucking flew in. Unfortunately.

Is he on fortnightly day release? Too soon imo. He should be promoting the positives of his blessed Union instead of spouting counterfactual shite. For one Sturgeon is the most highly rated party leader in the UK, and not just in Scotland.

So it’s still NO Gents, if the SNP can’t make a case for Independence in the current climate at Westminster they never will. Bring on the 2nd Ref now, and let’s put this divisive nonsense to bed forever. The SNP couldn’t run a pub raffle, never mind the future interests and prosperity of Scotland. Their desperate, separatist, tokenist, politicking means f*ck all to most of us. The start of the end is upon Nippy and her sad band of deluded followers. They will turn on her shortly too!

If independence meant an SNP government forever and a day, I might agree with you.

It doesn't.

I don't.

Please enjoy more holidays.

If independence meant an SNP government forever and a day, I might agree with you.

It doesn't.

I don't.

Please enjoy more holidays.

Think it’s more a case of the majority of Scots not trusting the SNP leading us into Independence tbh. Nicola’s becoming increasingly confused by her own rhetoric and doesn’t have any real support in providing a strategic and intelligent way forward.
The SNP are the voice of blind separatism, whatever the cost.

The rest of the jibes on here are laughable, ignorant and irrelevant.

Thing is I don't think anything will change when we leave theE.U.   The Yes vote was at 44.7% in 2014, I suspect its still at 44.7% as every good poll (48%ish) is normally followed by a 43er.   Sadly I don't see how campaigning and rehashing old arguments will change things.     
Would be delighted to be wrong, though.  

You are the one eyed King in the land of the blind.

The state of that fat fucking ***'s desperate trolling [emoji38]

It's like Kincy posting after a life-changing head injury.

What the f**k does fat have to do with it, you bony, weak, skinny, pale faced spotty c*nt ? Is that a fair trade?

The clown probably doesn't even realise this poll (commissioned by the Times) was purely  about the TIMING of the next Indyref....not voting intention. i.e......42% want a vote in or around 12 months time  ( 25% after Brexit negotiations are concluded and 17% during Brexit negotiations. Interestingly.. there is no option available anyone minded to go for a vote in 2/3 years time and given this scenario   its more than likely these people would have voted against the early options available.

What the f**k does fat have to do with it, you bony, weak, skinny, pale faced spotty c*nt ? Is that a fair trade?
Imagine managing to find such a raw nerve among all that hideous flab....

Well played lads [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

The state of this fucking chunker :lol:
Glorious

Pretty sure you and others on here have previously used the same poll to argue the case for Independence. The pendulum swings, and its results are dismissed.
Gnawing, grasping, almost drawing for breath, it’s gotta be tough eh?
I can’t help you Jupe, you’re going to have to carry this.

Imagine managing to find such a raw nerve among all that hideous flab....

Well played lads [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

‘Well played Lads’ jeez your imaginary internet friends are as shallow as you are! That’s pretty desperate mate, your crusty sock is under the bed by your slippers. Glad to help, Cheers Rab.