When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As someone who works in the employment sector.....
wiggo.png
Everybody else I know in the civil service is jumping ship from the UK civil service jobs to the Scottish equivalents.

Serious question, are they going to be employed in the new Westminster North Britain office in Leith which is going to replace Holyrood. I hear they are hoovering up civil servants, especially from Holyrood with big tempting wage rises

Just now, bob the tank said:

Serious question, are they going to be employed in the new Westminster North Britain office in Leith which is going to replace Holyrood. I hear they are hoovering up civil servants, especially from Holyrood with big tempting wage rises

Well if that's the plan, it's news to me and every employee in the civil service I happen to know. Only the Scottish Government guarantees a living wage in the civil service, the UK Government has quite a bit of catching up to do if this is the plan.

Well if that's the plan, it's news to me and every employee in the civil service I happen to know. Only the Scottish Government guarantees a living wage in the civil service, the UK Government has quite a bit of catching up to do if this is the plan.

Thanks for that. I read a couple of weeks ago about the "plan" I posted, good to get another viewpoint

Is the dissolving of the Scottish Parliament being covered up by the Russian spy poisoning?

16 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Offt. Very Britain First-esque logo at the bottom there :lol:

Why are most of these BritNat right wing losers obsessed with lions? 

I’ve asked the same question myself. UK nationalism seems very much to be of the racist, divisive, far right variety. Even the vocal pro-UK posters here generally conform to that.

4 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Because they're all beasts like Fluffy Mundell.

Harsh.... but fair. 

1 minute ago, Antlion said:

I’ve asked the same question myself. UK nationalism seems very much to be of the racist, divisive, far right variety. Even the vocal pro-UK posters here generally conform to that.

Indeed. It's most ironic BritNats accuse the SNP and Indy Supporters of the very thing that they are infinitely greater proponents of. 

I will exempt myself from that thank you very much.

uddingston-uk-14th-jan-2016-the-nationalist-group-scottish-resistance-fbc3mx.jpg.6644f4a937e2befed0796c0f2d13a2a8.jpg20140809_brp501.jpg.58f6f79bdd2f4abdca667d9a85f35f9d.jpg

I think you’ll find that the lion depicted in the pictures you have attached is the key symbol of the Royal Banner of Scotland.

Not some shitey discount lion that is used by Britain First and their contemporaries.

6 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

I think you’ll find that the lion depicted in the pictures you have attached is the key symbol of the Royal Banner of Scotland.

Not some shitey discount lion that is used by Britain First and their contemporaries.

Who has the best lion thread for this pish.

Their latest graphic.   

28471539_1857543010971347_2256445219847016446_n.png?oh=8b8e09a28c99ca42a784e430994497a5&oe=5B03E14F

the change was at least partly made up of a combination of previous non voters voting for unionist parties combined with previous SNP voters not turning out so the number of people switching parties would be significantly lower than half a million

I might be a bit pedantic pointing this out but they started having a go at people for not being able to do numbers