When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

SNP really are top bois. Imagine the mess a Labour Scottish government would have us in (Wales prime example) or Tory Scottish government (UK prime example). We're lucky to have the SNP looking after our interests, truly the political custodians of our dear land....

Tallest midgets in the room

4 hours ago, PB 4.2 said:

Absolutely kills the argument older folk voted No for conservative reasons.    It was predominately emotive.  

I would hazard that most auld codger votes in the independence referendum and to a lesser extent the EU referendum were emotive.

Minds were set hard and fast at an early age.

Likewise the younger generations who voted differently are now probably not for shifting.

With regards independence it may well in some way explain the seismically slow shift we are seeing to the yes side in the polls.

Edited by git-intae-thum

I would hazard that most auld codger votes in the independence referendum and to a lesser extent the EU referendum were emotive.
Minds were set hard and fast at an early age.
Likewise the younger generations who voted differently are now probably not for shifting.
With regards independence it may well in some way explain the seismically slow shift we are seeing to the yes side in the polls.

The thing about seismology is that nothing happens for ages then it all goes fucking crazy

Maybe you meant Glacial instead

Or maybe you were bang on

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The thing about seismology is that nothing happens for ages then it all goes fucking crazy

Maybe you meant Glacial instead

Or maybe you were bang on

8) may well be the case. Zero ww11 and majority of the boomers away by aboot the 2030 I should think.

Then its game on.

17 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

Don't let the truth get in the way of you spouting shite. Labour are in coalition with the Tories in one council, Aberdeen, with the Labour councillors being defectors from the party and not official. In West Lothian they do support the Tories on certain issues but aren't in coalition. Whereas Labour are on coalition with your beloved SNP in SIX council's. You spout some shite.

Interesting. I'm prepared to admit I'm mistaken about the councils.

Perhaps you can clarify for us though.  Did the leader of the labour party tell people to vote Tory to keep the SNP put? Yes or no?

Did labour field paper candidates in several seats to increase the chances of the Tories winning them?  Yes or no?

Did the last labour administration at holyrood send large chunks of the block Grant back to Westminster?  Yes or no?

Did a labour MP say during the independence referendum 'better 100 years of Tory rule than one day of independence'?  Yes or no?

Did another labour MP stand up in the house of commons and say 'even if it could be conclusively proved Scotland would be better off independent I would still be against it's?  Yes or no?

Did labour pay volunteers from England and Wales which it bussed up then sent them into care homes to tell pensioners their pension would stop the day after a yes vote during the 2014 referendum?  Yes or no?

Did labour stitch Scotland up in both 1979 and 2015 to hinder devolution?  Yes or no?

Did labour lie to Scotland for thirty years above the true value of North sea oil and try to prevent the people of Scotland ever finding out how valuable it is? Yes or no?

I could go on if you want but you can answer these first.

Edited by Peppino Impastato

40 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Interesting. I'm prepared to admit I'm mistaken about the councils.

Perhaps you can clarify for us though.  Did the leader of the labour party tell people to vote Tory to keep the SNP put? Yes or no?

Did labour field paper candidates in several seats to increase the chances of the Tories winning them?  Yes or no?

Did the last labour administration at holyrood send large chunks of the block Grant back to Westminster?  Yes or no?

Did a labour MP say during the independence referendum 'better 100 years of Tory rule than one day of independence'?  Yes or no?

Did another Tory MP stand up in the house of commons and say 'even if it could be conclusively proved Scotland would be better off independent I would still be against it's?  Yes or no?

Did labour pay volunteers from England and Wales which it bussed up then sent them into care homes to tell pensioners their pension would stop the day after a yes vote during the 2014 referendum?  Yes or no?

Did labour stitch Scotland up in both 1979 and 2015 to hinder devolution?  Yes or no?

Did labour lie to Scotland for thirty years above the true value of North sea oil and try to prevent the people of Scotland ever finding out how valuable it is? Yes or no?

I could go on if you want but you can answer these first.

Right on the button

How could any Scot ever support these people 

19 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Leonard really is Dugdale levels of shite emoji38.png

That's now both him and sarwar said Scottish people are racists and this affects their electability.  Funnily enough don't remember hearing much of that talk about English people and Gordon brown.

Andit couldn't be that both are just horrendous politicians who represent a party that is morally and intellectually bankrupt.

How are the Brexit vote and Independence vote being linked? Just going off personal experience I can 100 percent see why old people would vote No to independence and Yes to Brexit.

Getting the British back into work instead of all they damn foreigners who I don’t like cause they speak differently and hang about together. Proud to be British.

Whilst Independence would be breaking up the mighty United Kingdom and losing our pensions cause the Telegraph said so.

I’m genuinely not even exaggerating when I say this, the papers (she read the Telegraph) made my Granny despise Nicola Sturgeon and Alex Salmond with a passion. I had to bite my tongue an awful lot around that time. Unfortunately she’s passed away now, sweetest old woman ever but you bring up the SNP and she would’ve turned into the devil. Poor Glaswegian upbringing too.