When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How do you know if she's used food banks or not? What sort is salary do you need to be on before you would be believed to have used one?

Because she's used a food bank she can never ever be allowed to eat at a resteraunt or go on holiday?

You don't know what her outgoings and or how bad she is at managing her money or what sort of situations she's found herself in as a result of other circumstances.

Your really not in a position to comment either as most food bank users will probably have mismanaged their finances as well.

dc23fd84f9680918f593ac518535b767.jpg

There were folk bleating on here for weeks about nurses using food bank and every one was in agreement it was a disgrace. The only one that challenged it was oaksoft or mcspreader. Then a few weeks later food banks were used to score a goal against sturgeon suddenly nobody would accept anything at face value.

Jesus wept - relying on Oakszzzzzzzzzzzzzzoft to back his case up.

4 hours ago, pandarilla said:

So how long will it be acceptable to harass her in public?

Is the correct answer: until she shows some sort of contrition to neutralise her malevolent or attention seeking intervention?

Maybe that's too harsh and if she has been beyond the pale, just like the mad highlander, it may be that producers have a heavy responsibility 

7 hours ago, Shades75 said:

However, as anyone who has appeared on TV will attest to, once your profile is raised a level of intrusion into your private life will follow.

And let's not forget that she didn't just stumble upon the set and end up asking a question in the glare of spotlight, she'd applied to go on Question Time to ask the very same made-up loaded question and then agreed to go on the Debate show because the BBC decided she had such an important point to make she just had to go on.

Her story was an absolute nonsense driven by a desire to try and discredit the FM on what was, of course, a devolved issue - with Sarah Smith later admitting it wasn't relevant but would influence voting!! The whole thing was a two-bob hatchet job.

She later admitted she did it for the nurses who do use Food Banks (although I believe there are no official records to back up nurses using of Food banks) and then twisted her claim to say she'd been 'referred' in the last 5 years - if she has, and I'm calling her an bare faced fucking liar, she did so because of particular circumstances (like her spending all her fucking cash on shite) and has nothing to do with the FM, Holyrood, the Scottish NHS or any fucker other than the lying bint herself.

6 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

And let's not forget that she didn't just stumble upon the set and end up asking a question in the glare of spotlight, she'd applied to go on Question Time to ask the very same made-up loaded question and then agreed to go on the Debate show because the BBC decided she had such an important point to make she just had to go on.

Her story was an absolute nonsense driven by a desire to try and discredit the FM on what was, of course, a devolved issue - with Sarah Smith later admitting it wasn't relevant but would influence voting!! The whole thing was a two-bob hatchet job.

She later admitted she did it for the nurses who do use Food Banks (although I believe there are no official records to back up nurses using of Food banks) and then twisted her claim to say she'd been 'referred' in the last 5 years - if she has, and I'm calling her an bare faced fucking liar, she did so because of particular circumstances (like her spending all her fucking cash on shite) and has nothing to do with the FM, Holyrood, the Scottish NHS or any fucker other than the lying bint herself.

There's no question she was a lying malevolent c**t out to make mischief (for anyone who isn't a seething anti-SNP type, or knicker-wetting cretin). It's possible nurses have been using foodbanks. Different areas and agencies have various rules on referrals. There's no way in hell I would have referred someone on £20,000 a year to a foodbank, other than in circumstances such as a financial crisis with a young child in the household. Indeed I think in my whole 4 years in the job, we've only had one foodbank referral from anyone on that level of income and that was from some daft lassie who claimed she'd spent her week's wages paying for her car's MOT.

As i said earlier, this kind of bullshit gives rise to the belief that foodbanks are there for scroungers who don't fancy spending their benefits on food when they can trouser a week's Tesco shop for free at the local Trussell Trust. It's fucking shite, and this lying c**t has done nothing to alter that erroneous perception one bit. 

33 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

There's no question she was a lying malevolent c**t out to make mischief (for anyone who isn't a seething anti-SNP type, or knicker-wetting cretin). It's possible nurses have been using foodbanks. Different areas and agencies have various rules on referrals. There's no way in hell I would have referred someone on £20,000 a year to a foodbank, other than in circumstances such as a financial crisis with a young child in the household. Indeed I think in my whole 4 years in the job, we've only had one foodbank referral from anyone on that level of income and that was from some daft lassie who claimed she'd spent her week's wages paying for her car's MOT.

As i said earlier, this kind of bullshit gives rise to the belief that foodbanks are there for scroungers who don't fancy spending their benefits on food when they can trouser a week's Tesco shop for free at the local Trussell Trust. It's fucking shite, and this lying c**t has done nothing to alter that erroneous perception one bit. 

Came a long way i see from the St Vincent de Paul handing out yellow tins of ASDA's own brand.

On 2017-6-18 at 17:44, pandarilla said:

So how long will it be acceptable to harass her in public?

If you are willing to go on national tv and make a c'nt of yourself and get found out, its your own fault, got no sympathy. In this day and age in the times of social media you will be found out.

This applies to anyone btw, yes/no voter.

Public sector pay freeze in the current climate is a genuine disgrace. People being forced to use foodbanks is a genuine disgrace.

Regardless of who said it and why, that should be the discussion.

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 00:15, Ned Nederlander said:

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 00:28, jupe1407 said:

These 2 posts beautifully sum the situation up.  Played, lads.

25 minutes ago, Antlion said:

A large minority think that Scotland's population should never get to decide whether it gains statehood no matter what. What a nation.

30% think there definitely should be another referendum, the timing - before or after Brexit - is so wooly as to be pointless. Another 22% want to see, presumably, how detrimental Brexit will be to them, personally, yet with another, very wooly question "Depends what happens" could cover soft Brexit, hard Brexit, no Brexit or  a resumption of hostilities from the 7 years war; and yet the question doesn't try to discrimintate the underlying cause that would make people want another one, and indeed half of those who responded "depends" might be looking for contradictory reasons for having one to the other half of that 22%.

48% just want to wear plastic Union Jack hats and get a day off for the next Royal Wedding.

I'm always leery of polls that ask, "should there be a referendum" because it becomes a question about a question, and is used as a proxy for the actual voting intention which it isn't. The more wooly and abstract the questions, the less chance of getting a useful answer from respondents.

56 minutes ago, Antlion said:

A large minority think that Scotland's population should never get to decide whether it gains statehood no matter what. What a nation.

We got to decide in 2014, and we did.