When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why didn't they just go get a job?

Ha ha, I Love You so much...x 
But you didn't  really answer my question!

I'll think about it.....Now Answer The Question.
Why didn't your waster mates ( in other words you and your skaghead girl/boyfriend) not just go get a f*cking job instead of burdening the state withh their pitiful excuse of an existence...you utter fuckwit?

Wouldn't know but maybe you'd care to enlighten us, ha ha !

Wouldn't know....but sounds shite , ha ha

[emoji38]

Ooft. That utterly awkward moment where McSpreader tries to troll a thread and ends up looking like a thick, seething failure.

Delicious.

22 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

I didn't phrase that well. You can't have two members of a couple each claiming the 73.10 p/week. Couple either make a Joint Claim or if exemptions apply, one member of the couple is the claimant with the partner added to his or her claim, ie it is only in the first persons name.

I've only ever come across both members of a couple claiming the full JSA once, and even then only due to the partner making an arse of the form, and DWP failing to pick up on it or act on a phone call, resulting in a hefty overpayment.

Cheers for the clarification.  I used the entitledto website for the numbers, pretty poor if it is incorrect.

Cheers for the clarification.  I used the entitledto website for the numbers, pretty poor if it is incorrect.

It's a clunky calculator tbh. We use one which is a bit more straightforward and doesn't bore the f**k out of you over several pages.

16 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

emoji38.png

Ooft. That utterly awkward moment where McSpreader tries to troll a thread and ends up looking like a thick, seething failure.

Delicious.

I like it that I bother you so much ......Very enjoyable!

2 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Are we really to believe that every single Scottish labour, Conservative and lib dem MP are completely against the notion of Scotland being independent, to the point where they are, to use a P and B parlance, seething, at any mention of it?

F*ck sake man there's only one of each!  Or at least ones representing a Scottish constituency.

If you broaden it out to MSPs and other prominent individuals.

Tories - yes.

Lib Dems - don't know (or care tbh)

Labour - probably not but the career ones will have too much invested to change their position.

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

I wonder what effect the Tory manifesto will have on the old yoons?

None at all.  There's very little of it that will affect pensioners in Scotland.

You'd hope that some of them would spend a couple of minutes working out why that is...

3 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

None at all.  There's very little of it that will affect pensioners in Scotland.

You'd hope that some of them would spend a couple of minutes working out why that is...

Dementia tax, end of the triple lock on pensions, means tested winter fuel allowance....?

2 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

Winter fuel payments and the "dementia tax" don't apply in Scotland.

Aye rooth the mooth says they are staying because she needs the old folks votes because its colder in jockoland,but who is paying for them??Basically she is saying they will get cut everywhere else but will attack the scots gov if they get cut here with