When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

What on earth do you keep spouting utter shite about PR about .

Because the whole reason the Scottish parliament was stopped was for appearances sake. There was no functional reason why the debate had to be stopped.

Kez and Ruth were on twitter bleating about it and it ultimately suits the SNP to delay it so the big indy vote doesn't get swallowed up in the news cycle.

Because the whole reason the Scottish parliament was stopped was for appearances sake. There was no functional reason why the debate had to be stopped.
Kez and Ruth were on twitter bleating about it and it ultimately suits the SNP to delay it so the big indy vote doesn't get swallowed up in the news cycle.

Of course there was a reason to stop it.

8 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Capture.PNG.c2db64f38f6c92c14b8b055ffec8fdc6.PNG

This after a local SNP councillor posted something on facebook about the attacks and didn't blame it on Muslims.

Ye think terrorist attacks in England will have much/any outcome on folks voting for Indy?

The fact it is England is neither here nor there really in my view .These people view the west as a whole in their backwards view and would be just as happy to blow up or run down pedestrians in a street in Glasgow or Edinburgh  as they would Paris , London or New York . Wether Scotland is part of the uk or not it will always be a potential target , would be foolish to think otherwise 

Edited by Forever_blueco

Capture.PNG.c2db64f38f6c92c14b8b055ffec8fdc6.PNG
This after a local SNP councillor posted something on facebook about the attacks and didn't blame it on Muslims.

If it wasn't for the suspicion that he might be daft enough to take it literally I'd suggest replying along the lines of ...

It's too early to draw conclusions on this but the 7/7 attack on London was far more serious and carried out by Yorkshiremen. How much longer can we have an open border with England when the English are capable of things like that.

Unionists seem to be perfectly happy to let 50m potential killers access our country. As a parent I don't want my daughter to be abducted and murdered by the next Peter Sutcliffe or "spit roasted" by Premiership footballers.

I

32 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I'm not saying all English are like that, some of my best friends are English

But you know what I mean

We need to make it harder for them to enter the country

Especially my mother in law

I get that your trying to be funny but  with these sorts of comments are just disengaging from reality and from facing the hard truth of terrorism and home grown radicalisation.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I'm not saying all English are like that, some of my best friends are English

But you know what I mean

We need to make it harder for them to enter the country

Especially my mother in law

I lived in the Shetland Isles for 3 glorious years. My mother in law had a fear of flying and hated going on boats.

She was English too, but that wasn't why I disliked her.

1 hour ago, McSpreader said:

I get that your trying to be funny but  with these sorts of comments are just disengaging from reality and from facing the hard truth of terrorism and home grown radicalisation.

Quite right. I, for one, found it utterly reckless to hold a Brexit referendum when one Brexiteer literally murdered a sitting MP. We should never have caved in to their demands. Sad.

9 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Visited my mum and dad a couple of days ago, for the first time since Sturgeons announcement. All was well until the news came on, then my dad started reflexively screaming stuff at the tv about Catholics, how fat Alex Salmond is and how much he hates the SNP with my mum nodding her agreement.

A long road to the next indyref awaits, sadly.

Sounds like my mum and stepdad.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

10 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Visited my mum and dad a couple of days ago, for the first time since Sturgeons announcement. All was well until the news came on, then my dad started reflexively screaming stuff at the tv about Catholics, how fat Alex Salmond is and how much he hates the SNP with my mum nodding her agreement.

A long road to the next indyref awaits, sadly.

Does your father happen to post on this forum as a England-based, Tory-voting, Rangers supporter with a fondness for incoherent political rantings whilst seemingly permanently intoxicated, by any chance?

7 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Does your father happen to post on this forum as a England-based, Tory-voting, Rangers supporter with a fondness for incoherent political rantings whilst seemingly permanently intoxicated, by any chance?

You don't have too many prejudices then. Pity you !