When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Shades75 said:

They are.

http://www.gov.scot/Topics/Statistics/Browse/Economy/GERS

Have a look at those pages and see how many times the word "estimate" or "estimated" is used.  It's a lot.

The GERS figures are taken as gospel by the unionists and used as a stick to beat the SNP over the head with.

The first white paper on independence was dismissed as fantasy by the unionists and is used as a stick to beat the SNP over the head with.

Can you see the contradiction?

The GERS report is complied in Scotland, but the data that is used comes from Westminster and is of highly dubious quality.  Hence this guys assertion that GERS is essentially 'Garbage in, garbage out'.

4 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Harvie is towering above the Tories & Labour right now.

I think he's doing well, as he usually does.

Kezia is unbelievably bad.  A couple of vodkas and she'd be asking for a square go.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Kezia would be great craic on a night out. That's not really what you're looking for in a member of parliament I guess.

This post makes me think that you're already on a three day bender.

Edited by Granny Danger

I've got nothing against Kez, she seems quite nice. She's an utterly dreadful politician though. My pal organised an indy debate at uni years before the vote and I went along to make up the numbers. Kez was there as the young one who gets trotted out for student jokey debates, and got roundly trounced by the SNP rep (who I forget the name of). It came as quite a surprise that she pops up as leader of the party 3 years later! 

Seems like the sort of person who would drop her phone in the toilet. A person that has calamity happen to them. My girlfriend saw her get her card eaten by a cash machine at Queen Street station. 

10 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

I've got nothing against Kez, she seems quite nice. She's an utterly dreadful politician though. My pal organised an indy debate at uni years before the vote and I went along to make up the numbers. Kez was there as the young one who gets trotted out for student jokey debates, and got roundly trounced by the SNP rep (who I forget the name of). It came as quite a surprise that she pops up as leader of the party 3 years later! 

Seems like the sort of person who would drop her phone in the toilet. A person that has calamity happen to them. My girlfriend saw her get her card eaten by a cash machine at Queen Street station. 

She is the Jamie Langfield of Scottish politics. 

Alex Rowley. Zzzzzzzzzzz 

Must be the most boring speaker ever. Some points where made but I just couldn't care what they were when he started droning on.

The vote for #ScotRef will go through, May will try and delay and I can't see an agreement being made as to the timeframe.

So what options are left? I can't see a consultative referendum going ahead as this will eat up time wouldn't be legally binding.

Does NS have the willingness to claim UDI? Can't see this happening either, unless there is definite support from the EU.

Anyway, genuine question - how does everyone else see this situation panning out?

2 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

I keep thinking a top notch Primary School teacher is being wasted.

19 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Can't think of many likely candidates tbh, though can you imagine a clown like Kez trying to enforce party discipline emoji38.png

There almost certainly is Independence supporters in theSLab Party, whether there are any currently seated MSPS from Labour I Don't know. Albeit i really want to see someone completely random come out in support of independence.