When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

There's more.

C5QvQSTWMAAuPNS.jpg

FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST.

Why would the Herald doctor an image, just in the hope that people would subliminally associate it with the SNP?! This is proper tinfoil hat stuff.

If you want to suggest they deliberately chose an image where the logo was yellow and black, fine. Although I still think you're being paranoid.

Suggesting that someone at the Herald actually changed the image to imply some sort of SNP link is Alex Jones "juice boxes turn frogs gay" level.

5 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Those other pics don't actually prove anything anyway. Unless you can show me they're from the same place on the same day. Then I'm willing to concede. Not before then.

Well he's wearing a different shirt in the yellow one, so it's unlikely...

Edited by killiefan27

9 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

Well he's wearing a different shirt in the yellow one, so it's unlikely...

The Herald photoshopped the stripes on to throw us off the scent.

#rbsgate

Edited by welshbairn

12 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Maybe, but he can still lick his own balls. Can u?

Even if he still had his own balls why would I lick them?

Anyway the image probably looked a bit like this. But they'll have upped the saturation and the brightness to stop the guy from looking quite so much  like a corpse.

rbs.jpg

55 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The Ealing Times are in on the conspiracy too, the fiends, as far back as May last year.

http://www.ealingtimes.co.uk/news/14471356.RBS_under_fire_for_pension_raid_on_staff/?ref=mr&lp=17

http://www.newsquest.co.uk/our-titles/

Herald and Ealing Times both owned by the same people.  The conspiracy deepens.

I read an interesting article last night by someone who was working at the Argyll and Bute referendum count. This person, along with several colleagues on the night, were very concerned about the levels of no voters in the postal ballots. These people had been out canvassing in the area and thought they had the statistics of the voting intentions pretty much sussed, then the postal ballots came in with world record votes against. They have studied the returns over several elections, both council, general elections and the EUref, and the findings are quite staggering. These findings were forwarded to the various bodies responsible for electoral regulations and they haven't yet received a decent reply to explain the discrepancies all over Scotland. They have been fobbed off with a fudge about police investigations ongoing and general waffle. I can't find the link at the moment but I'll try and put it up later. The defeat in indyref1 certainly looks like an establishment covert operation, and I for one am not surprised

Sorry but that's tinfoil hat stuff. Older voters are more likely to be postal voters and as a demographic were significantly in the No camp.

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Sorry but that's tinfoil hat stuff. Older voters are more likely to be postal voters and as a demographic were significantly in the No camp.

I agree. All this undermines the democratic process.

A nice wee public enquiry upon our eventual independence should put all this rubbish to rest.

Sadiq Khan in today's Daily Record comparing supporters of independence to racists and bigots.  Way to win back 45% of the population, you thick c**t.

Which side do the National Front, BNP, UKIP, Orange Order and English Defence League support again?

22 minutes ago, Fide said:

Sadiq Khan in today's Daily Record comparing supporters of independence to racists and bigots.  Way to win back 45% of the population, you thick c**t.

Which side do the National Front, BNP, UKIP, Orange Order and English Defence League support again?

Do the Labour hierarchy, both north and south of the border, hold meetings every morning to propose ideas to shoot themselves in the foot? Stupid, stupid fuckers.

Not quite what he said but how the Record editorial have made it look.

Did anyone listen to Radio Scotland - Gerry Hassan on with Lesley Brennan - she was absolutely awful. She was asked about Khan's comments and didn't have a clue what the interviewer was talking about. Then seemed to be throwing herself behind federalism but clearly not understanding how federalism works. If is the level of talent in the Scottish Labour Party then they are fucked. Hassan was, as ever, on the ball - the federalism ship sailed a long time ago - it might have been my preferred constitutional arrangement but once it was rejected by the English regions it was dead as a Norwegian Blue.