When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

Maybe but i am drawing pleasure seeing the SNP stumbling into another referendum driven on by an echo chamber of the deluded.Steady 60% polling aye !!
Naw let's just "go for it" like an alcholic in an off licence.I suspect months of wind and pish before salty tears again.

You were adamant that there wouldn't be another one for at least 10 years :lol:. Everybody was just kidding us on. Starting at 45% this time.....bring it on.

Edited by AUFC90

You were adamant that there wouldn't be another one for at least 10 years [emoji38]. Everybody was just kidding us on. Starting at 45% this time.....bring it on.

I genuinely thought that especially without evidence of a large move in the polls.Even if i was neutral or pro YES i would see this rush as pretty reckless adrenaline fuelled stuff that risks wrecking Indy for a long long time.P&B is an echo chamber and taking succour from the general mood flying around on here is fraught with risks.

20 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

I genuinely thought that especially without evidence of a large move in the polls.Even if i was neutral or pro YES i would see this rush as pretty reckless adrenaline fuelled stuff that risks wrecking Indy for a long long time.P&B is an echo chamber and taking succour from the general mood flying around on here is fraught with risks.

Good job you're not neutral or pro Yes then eh, old pal?

Good job you're not neutral or pro Yes then eh, old pal?

I am a fully reformed non trolling opinionated but in a non aggressive way type poster now.I neither bait nor take the bait these days.By deduction you have worked out my current position but I'm pretty chilled on the whole shebang.I will embrace both potential futures in a spirit of unjustified optimism . That's how i roll.[emoji6]

2 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

I am a fully reformed non trolling opinionated but in a non aggressive way type poster now.I neither bait nor take the bait these days.By deduction you have worked out my current position but I'm pretty chilled on the whole shebang.I will embrace both potential futures in a spirit of unjustified optimism . That's how i roll.emoji6.png

Can't say fairer than that, chief*

*Of course you'd be approximately 72% better as a human being if were/are a Yes voter but hey ho.

Can't say fairer than that, chief*

*Of course you'd be approximately 72% better as a human being if were/are a Yes voter but hey ho.

I would need to see your workings to fully embrace that % plus without bragging i can't see where i could fit in an extra 72% of being a better human being as i am short of space for that level of improvement based on my current % of being an all round great human as it is.

15 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

That's NOT the original image. He has edited it to take out the yellow, you can still see it around the hair and beside his right sleeve.

These kind of lunatic conspiracy theories only undermine the cause of independence.

Why would RBS use black and yellow do you think?  It's nothing like their corporate colours.

A tip for you Baxter Parp, if you are going to use images to claim there has been a manipulation, at least check the pictures are actually the same. You clearly didn't notice that neither his shirt or tie are the same in those pictures, unless someone has invented pattern shifting material I don't know about 8)

If it is a manipulation, it is one that was not done recently, as it was used in 2015 also: http://www.heraldscotland.com/business/13792030.RBS_boss_signals_cost_cutting_drive_will_continue/

The pictures posted by Peter A Bell on Twitter are certainly doctored. As someone else noted you can see the bleeding of the yellow colour;

in his hair

Untitled.png

on his shoulder

Untitled1.png

and there is even a bit that the creator forget to turn blue 

Untitled3.png

If the yellow background was indeed manipulated as some claim, who ever did it did a great job, considering even the spaces around his hair are also yellow...

99469521.jpg

There is even shadowing behind the RBS logo, which wouldn't be there is the colour had been changed.

(Slow work day, can you tell?)

Edited by AntonyP