When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You reckon humans are more intelligent than animals? :lol:
Its not animals who are wasting natural resources, causing global warming, engaging in genocide, starting wars across the planet, involved in racism and committing crimes.
Do animals spend all day checking their makeup? Do they get together in bands and practise experiments on live humans? Do they wilfully wander around deliberately polluting the only drinking water we have access to simply to make more money? Do they waste their entire lives on twitter and facebook?
Do animals laze about all day waiting for "those with the strongest shoulders" to provide them with food? Well yes some of them do but that is what happens when you allow humans to enslave them as "pets".
Do you know something I dont Tubbs?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How do you know animals aren't committing crimes? Are you the animal polis like?

You're a crackpot.

18 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Self loathing? Moi?

Did you not read my post then? I quite specifically listed the sort of people I dont like and I was not one of them.

I prefer animals to people any day of the week my friend. 

You stated that humans are basically dreadful animals.  Clearly you don't like Humans.  Ergo, you loathe yourself.

Unless, of course, you are not human.

Or inhuman.  I suppose that would make sense too.

25 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Its not animals who are wasting natural resources, causing global warming, engaging in genocide, starting wars across the planet, involved in racism and committing crimes.

Do animals spend all day checking their makeup? Do they get together in bands and practise experiments on live humans? Do they wilfully wander around deliberately polluting the only drinking water we have access to simply to make more money? Do they waste their entire lives on twitter and facebook?

Do animals laze about all day waiting for "those with the strongest shoulders" to provide them with food? Well yes some of them do but that is what happens when you allow humans to enslave them as "pets".

Truly fucking mental.

Well played, sir. 

25 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Or are they?????

It's also not animals who perform major surgery, deliver medicines, create music, create art and other entertainment, who build homes, provide clean water systems, harness natural gas and wire electricity to our homes to cook and heat, who fly to the moon and back, who document history, who map the world,.....

This is pretty stupid.

Of course some humans do some terrible things.  But some humans do some incredible things.

5 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Humans do these things PRECISELY because they are more intelligent. Good or bad, intelligence is the factor.

You are a fucking nutjob :lol:

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

As they say in France, la tete est partie.

8 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I don't know what's worse here. Your catastrophic mental breakdown, or the fact that you actually had to edit it.

Fucking hell :lol:

Well the NHS in England clearly hasn't been "absolutely destroyed".
I also voted Yes before and would do so again. The point I am making is to answer the questions put forward in an earlier post about why Yes isn't ahead in the polls despite all of the stuff you mention.
I wouldn't disagree with your last paragraph.
I strongly favour personal responsibility over collective responsibility though. I do believe in both however.
In an independent Scotland I would almost certainly vote SNP or Tory depending on their policies.

Tartan Tories.I miss the good old days.

Now its red tories for you and polling at around 12%[emoji1]

Maybe but i am drawing pleasure seeing the SNP stumbling into another referendum driven on by an echo chamber of the deluded.Steady 60% polling aye !!
Naw let's just "go for it" like an alcholic in an off licence.I suspect months of wind and pish before salty tears again.

Maybe but i am drawing pleasure seeing the SNP stumbling into another referendum driven on by an echo chamber of the deluded.Steady 60% polling aye !!
Naw let's just "go for it" like an alcholic in an off licence.I suspect months of wind and pish before salty tears again.

[emoji23]

10 hours ago, mjw said:

Its a pity Johnny Morris is dead. He'd be perfect for this job.

Johnny Morris.  There's a blast from the past!

I can't remember the name of the show but the music has popped into my head and now I can't get it to leave.

Damn you mjw.  :angry: