When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Yip.  I posted something previously about Sevco supporters and how they voted in the Independence Referendum.  Lazy thinking to assume that they are all NO voters.

They did let their club die though and I won't stop reminding them of that, so the all-in indy love-in can only go so far 

But if you were to go simply on this place (daft,I know)

One rangers fan was pro Indy and he's a fucking imbecile.

You may ask why there is such a paucity of bears on here at the moment or over the last five years?

And ask under what circumstances you find there is a spike in membership / posting.  The 2016 Scottish Cup semi-final and final are good places to explain pie and bovril bear densities and demographics.

(they fucking hate losing and pure cannae take it)

2 hours ago, DublinMagyar said:

"Bear densities". That's good, that's getting stolen

Makes you wonder what the bear densities of fife are. Too high probably...ah forget about the worries and the strife, there was always Turnbull Hutton RIP.

I personally find all this baffling.
1. I can't believe we shat it.
2. I can't understand why not more than 6% of the population have admitted to changing their view, given the non-deliverance of the vow.
3. After returning a hugely despicable Tory Government in GE. Why?
4. The prospect of Hard-Brexit should have changed many soft No'ers minds?
I'm just not confident, hope I'm proved fantastically wrong, but does anyone have reasons for the above? Although number 1 may cover all...

Pro unionist media mate. During the indy ref the EU was the holy grail. Now the media have it as a curse.
In the main the general population are idiots

I presume the SNP will be the largest party at Holyrood again in the next election. If we have another pro-independence majority we will probably go again in 2022 or thereabouts. 
We won't stop until we're an independent country!  

Irrespective of how much damage it does?? It just confirms the mindset of separatists. Did none of you stop to think that city wise, only Glasgow and Dundee voted yes?

That should tell you something. The SNP are the party of money blind wastrels, benefit scroungers, anti English racists and general "Enemies of the State".IMG_1487627227.708172.jpg

Nah in seriousness though I find it funny how you moan about that on here but have been perfectly happy to sit through similar every Saturday for the past 40/50 year.

Pub were you in out of interest?

Camperdown Masonic Lodge. Won the meat raffle![emoji6]

eta; most of the past 40 odd years have been pretty good btw, it's shite at the moment, but it'll turn, no worries.