When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

It's a decent bet that Scotland will still vote No in Sept 2018, What are you gonna do then lads? Serious question btw, will raging on P&B be enough to fill your appetite for the next 15 years, until we go again?

No worries, just wait for London to make a total shitfest of Brexit and go again.

It's a decent bet that Scotland will still vote No in Sept 2018, What are you gonna do then lads? Serious question btw, will raging on P&B be enough to fill your appetite for the next 15 years, until we go again?

We'll get ready for the next one in that unlikely event and go again when the time comes. Because that is how democracy works Robert.

46 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

I'm fully expecting another No vote in 2018.      A lead of 11% and nearly 400,000 ( or the population of Edinburgh) will be an almighty mountain to climb.   

Unless Yes can consistently poll 51% + ( not including undecideds)   then I cant be confident.     

Why do you care so much what we will do.
Is your life just empty without the chance to dish out GIRUYs?

I wonder how the numbers stack up comparing the number of people who want independence now because of brexit to the number of people becoming disillusioned with how the SNP are currently running the country.

I can't poll the country but in my not so scientific social media polls there seems to be about an even number on either side.

*this not so scientific poll consists of just scrolling about my Facebook and looking at the number of comments from people on both sides.

Why do you care so much what we will do.
Is your life just empty without the chance to dish out GIRUYs?

C'mon MJW, isn't the boot on the other foot? How often do you read on here about, raging seething yoons!? What does it matter given that independence is supposedly a cert?

1 hour ago, RedRob72 said:

I presume the SNP will be the largest party at Holyrood again in the next election. If we have another pro-independence majority we will probably go again in 2022 or thereabouts. 

We won't stop until we're an independent country!  

8 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

He's a fucking ***. What do you think?

I think there are plenty of them that are pro-indy and outside of match threads and we want to be a bit more careful about turning them toward the more base attitudes of their fellow follow followers, by assuming they all go to the ludge.

I personally find all this baffling.
1. I can't believe we shat it.
2. I can't understand why not more than 6% of the population have admitted to changing their view, given the non-deliverance of the vow.
3. After returning a hugely despicable Tory Government in GE. Why?
4. The prospect of Hard-Brexit should have changed many soft No'ers minds?
I'm just not confident, hope I'm proved fantastically wrong, but does anyone have reasons for the above? Although number 1 may cover all...

I wonder how the numbers stack up comparing the number of people who want independence now because of brexit to the number of people becoming disillusioned with how the SNP are currently running the country.

Can you give a rough estimate on the number of people who are becoming disillusioned with how the SNP are running the Country,and any evidence that their support is falling ?and maybe suggest an alternative ?

21 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I think there are plenty of them that are pro-indy and outside of match threads and we want to be a bit more careful about turning them toward the more base attitudes of their fellow follow followers, by assuming they all go to the ludge.

Yip.  I posted something previously about Sevco supporters and how they voted in the Independence Referendum.  Lazy thinking to assume that they are all NO voters.

But if you were to go simply on this place (daft,I know)
One rangers fan was pro Indy and he's a fucking imbecile.