Is this Hibs year? (2016 thread)

Anyone supporting one of the old firm against Hibs in the final is an absolute and utter moron.

This, laughing at hibs is fun but at the end of the day theyre one of us "diddies". Ill be supporting them in the Final.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I hope Hibs go on and win it. 114 years is long enough. Okay, it may cost us a place in Europe and it will be a little sad that this team will become "legends" when you consider the great Hibs players who never picked up a winners medal, but it would be good for a great club and for Scittish football.

This, laughing at hibs is fun but at the end of the day theyre one of us "diddies". Ill be supporting them in the Final.

:thumsup2 This for me..The more the honours get spread around the more people get into supporting their local teams .. Im f@ckin sick to the tits of hearing " Old Firm" legneds telling us its the only show in town now they have "their" fixture back , and a few folk in England bother  to watch the carnage   ..Fuckem ..

Personally I hope Hibs go on and win it. 114 years is long enough. Okay, it may cost us a place in Europe and it will be a little sad that this team will become "legends" when you consider the great Hibs players who never picked up a winners medal, but it would be good for a great club and for Scittish football.

Whit? Imagine wanting Hibs to win the Cup at the expense of us getting into Europe. Ya Hibee without the bus fare!

Archived