Bundesliga 2023/24

Looks like BT are showing a lot more Bundesliga 2 games this season. Freiburg v Nurnberg just started, plus another 3 games at the weekend.

I hope so, would love to see more 1860 games. I think it is probably just until the Bundesliga starts in a couple of weeks, when that gets going again it will take priority.

I hope so, would love to see more 1860 games. I think it is probably just until the Bundesliga starts in a couple of weeks, when that gets going again it will take priority.

Couple of games towards the end of August:

Monday 17 August: Nuremberg v Munich 1860 - 7.15pm (BT Sport Europe)

Monday 31 August: Bochum v Munich 1860 - 7.15pm (BT Sport Europe)

They've got an extra channel now that they could definitely fill with some B2 games. They're showing more Conference games & have acquired rights to show the Swiss league so more second tier German games certainly doesn't seem unrealistic. Most seem to be on a Monday night or Sunday lunch time as well, when there won't be any Bundesliga games on.

He looked a quality finisher on the odd occasions I saw him last season, I'd imagine he'll score a barrowload this year.

Yeah he was impressive after signing, unlucky that his goals didn't manage to keep them up as well. He's capable of hitting 20+ this season, particularly if Freiburg find themselves at the top end of the table, which they really should.

Couple of games towards the end of August:

Monday 17 August: Nuremberg v Munich 1860 - 7.15pm (BT Sport Europe)

Monday 31 August: Bochum v Munich 1860 - 7.15pm (BT Sport Europe)

They've got an extra channel now that they could definitely fill with some B2 games. They're showing more Conference games & have acquired rights to show the Swiss league so more second tier German games certainly doesn't seem unrealistic. Most seem to be on a Monday night or Sunday lunch time as well, when there won't be any Bundesliga games on.

Delighted to hear about that, cheers! Hope they do start showing more Bundesliga 2, if they have the rights and the extra channel then it would be great.