Bundesliga 2023/24

20 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Schalke looking good. 2-0 up at home

Was actually a pretty tight game. Schalke looked really uncomfortable with RB's high press until Upamecano had a howler to give away the penalty. The second was a counter while Leipzig were pressing hard for an equaliser.

Edited by lanky_ffc

On 20 August 2017 at 11:18, G_Man1985 said:

Correct. What I found though is schalke have quite a week upfront and didn't do an awful lot yet won fairly straight forward .

Franco di Santo :lol:

I watched quite a bit Leipzig last season and their poorer defensive displays always seemed to be with Upamecano starting. He's a great athlete for an 18yo, but he's a bombscare. They're much more solid with Orban and Commper as the CB pairing.

Acc. to the DFB Pokal app, says will be in ca. 2 weeks. 

Cheers, I'm in Berlin on the Tuesday and fly home in the Wednesday afternoon so you can bet it will be the wed Hertha play.

Schalke fans over in large numbers only to see their team go down 1-0 to H96, with new signing (club record 9 €Million) Jonathas, grabbing the winner 5 minutes after coming on for his BL debut.

Strange atmosphere at the game, with the Ultras maintaining their boycott. (They still attend but don't make any noise!).

And whoever thinks arranging games on a Sunday @ 6pm needs a slap!badc3c352988d56576870b9f2ff2e26a.jpg30166207db806283f8445e47acb1b2d6.jpg