Bundesliga 2023/24

Anyone know what date the fixtures are announced?

Draw for the 1st round of the DFB-Pokal is tomorrow after the Portugal-Austria game.

Ties on 19th-22nd August.

BL as well as BL2 games are due to be announced on 29th June. With the exact dates & times being released the following week.

• 2 weeks later...

Fixture out today. The weekend I'm going (staying in Dusseldorf) Dortmund, Gladbach, Koln and Bochum are at home. Landed pretty lucky.

Hoping Duisburg will also be at home when BL3 fixtures come out

Due to be announced next week, haven't seen any exact date yet.

Just booked flights and hotel for the weekend of 15th October for the Dortmund v Hertha game. Flying out on the Thursday and back on the Sunday.

Couple of questions...what is the likelihood of this match being moved to the Sunday? There is no Champs League the previous week so my thinking was that it was pretty safe for it not to be moved.

Also, we arrive in Düsseldorf at 20.15 local time and are staying in Dortmund city centre. I take it that it's easy enough to get the train straight in to Dortmund quite quickly?

And lastly I see that the tickets aren't available on the Dortmund website yet... Am I better to wait until they appear on the official site and try and get a ticket in the big South terrace, if they even appear on there. There is tickets on Viagogo for £75 each which I thought was a bit steep.

Apologies for all the questions I'm booking for a friends 30th and it's the first time I've tried to plan a football trip abroad.

Just booked flights and hotel for the weekend of 15th October for the Dortmund v Hertha game. Flying out on the Thursday and back on the Sunday.

Couple of questions...what is the likelihood of this match being moved to the Sunday? There is no Champs League the previous week so my thinking was that it was pretty safe for it not to be moved.

Also, we arrive in Düsseldorf at 20.15 local time and are staying in Dortmund city centre. I take it that it's easy enough to get the train straight in to Dortmund quite quickly?

And lastly I see that the tickets aren't available on the Dortmund website yet... Am I better to wait until they appear on the official site and try and get a ticket in the big South terrace, if they even appear on there. There is tickets on Viagogo for £75 each which I thought was a bit steep.

Apologies for all the questions I'm booking for a friends 30th and it's the first time I've tried to plan a football trip abroad.

The following week is Champs League, so no chance of the game being on the Sunday.

Even at that time at night there are 2 - 3 direct trains every hour from Düsseldorf Airport to Dortmund Main Station. Check here for details.

As regards match tickets, then you'll be struggling to get home-end tickets via the BVB web-site. I would bite the bullet and go the viagogo / seatwave route in order to ensure that you have them in place.

ETA:- Change your hotel to one in Düsseldorf if you can. Dortmund is dull, bland & shite.

Edited by German Jag

The following week is Champs League, so no chance of the game being on the Sunday.

Even at that time at night there are 2 - 3 direct trains every hour from Düsseldorf Airport to Dortmund Main Station. Check here for details.

As regards match tickets, then you'll be struggling to get home-end tickets via the BVB web-site. I would bite the bullet and go the viagogo / seatwave route in order to ensure that you have them in place.

ETA:- Change your hotel to one in Düsseldorf if you can. Dortmund is dull, bland & shite.

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.

Will go ahead and book on Viagogo just now, just grudge paying the added on fees that these sort of companies charge.

How shite is Dortmund? :lol:

Worth paying €200 to cancel? To be honest as long as there is enough bars then the company will be good enough that I don't imagine we will have a shite time.

One other question if anybody would be kind enough to answer. The tickets I have bought from Viagogo have no stand allocated to them, my confirmation email just says Home Standing.

Is the only standing area in the stadium in the South Stand or is there another smaller standing area in the North Stand?

I was in North stand standing for the Bayern Munich game last season. Its split for most games.

I've bought tickets from Viagogo a few times. You won't know where you are standing until your tickets arrive in the post. There's a good chance it will be the south stand.

Might be worth having a look to see who Bochum are playing that weekend, good chance it will be the Friday and its less than 15 minutes on the train.

Cheers mate. Yeah there at home on the Friday night. Looks a smart wee stadium will definitely try and get along to that.

Cheers mate. Yeah there at home on the Friday night. Looks a smart wee stadium will definitely try and get along to that.

Hasn't yet been announced which games are on which dates for that round of games.

Hasn't yet been announced which games are on which dates for that round of games.

I had just typed Bochum fixtures in to google and it said that game was on the 14th. No worries will keep an eye on the scheduling and hope it's on the Friday.

I've been at Schwarz Weiss Essen and Turu Dusseldorf and both were 2 man and a dog type stuff (well, approx 150). Being generous, probably mid to lower table Juniors Superleague standard, though Turu did have a Japanese player with a verified blue tick twitter account, which impressed me more than it probably should have done