2015/16 Europa League

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, would agree on Lallana.  A decent(ish) player, but for where Liverpool want to be (aiming for Top 4, trophies) he's not good enough.  He was only the price he was because of his nationality. 

Lovren. It's no secret his first season was the stuff of nightmares.  However, as has been said, he's been superb over the last few months.  He's building up a good partnership with Sakho and if he continues as he has been, then he'll justify the fee.

Clyne.  Just a younger version of Glen Johnson for me.  Similar to Lallana, a decent(ish) player, who gets hyped up because of his nationality.  I'd have a 100% fit Jon Flanagan ahead of Clyne every day of the week.

Going back to the Europa League draw itself, Villarreal is a decent draw.  Will still be a very tough game, but you'd have been hoping to avoid Sevilla or visiting Ukraine.  I'd fancy Liverpool to get to the Final.

Probably the best draw they could have got. Would have Shakhtar and Sevilla as slight favourites to win it, whichever of them goes through from that semi.

You can all get absolutely fucked  :lol:

I took it this was posted at about 3.30am so very surprised to see it was actually in the clear light of day. Please explain what Liverpool fans love of a good old depressing dirge has to do with them winning last night.

Dortmund will absolutely smash Liverpool.

Sparta are one of the most underrated sides in many a year too.

Dortmund

Sevilla

Sparta

Shakthar

Hopefully we get a Dortmund v Shakhtar final.

Gutted for Liverpool...

Not Really GIRUY :lol:

Lolverpool :lol:

Get that fucking up them

Another silence at Anfield :lol:

Just a few of the many ... :lol:

Come on lads ... you've got to laugh eh ... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived