Beith Juniors 15/16

stumpy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do apologise your royal plumpness. I may well visit castle bellsdale again this season and buy you a low fat pie....maybe you will treat me to small portion of your hospitality

Lol no worries just let yourself be known and you can grab a pie and a beer from me at your peril ;) .

I will be the one bodyguarding them with a big sword ;):)

I heard the pies are top notch scran.....not normally one for indulgence of the greasy delicacy as I am a fine tuned athlete however with a small libation to wash it down I may well be tempted.

I once worked with a lad who was on ur committee at the big HMP Bowhoose. Is he still there ?

I heard the pies are top notch scran.....not normally one for indulgence of the greasy delicacy as I am a fine tuned athlete however with a small libation to wash it down I may well be tempted.

I once worked with a lad who was on ur committee at the big HMP Bowhoose. Is he still there ?

No mate I think JL was involved at St rochs the last I heard .

Callum Watt (Tiny) and Jamie Wilson will be 2 great signings for Beith. Both played possibly their best games in a 'Ford jersey against Auchinleck last week at Meadow Park.

Tiny is an honest wee tricky player who like the ball at his feet and taking players on and will certainly be an asset.

Jamie is a gritty (not dirty) midfielder who will win most 50/50 tackles and shirks out of nothing. Hopefully they are on holiday when we play you as I get the feeling they could be back to haunt us. All the very best to them both as they are great guys off the park as well.

I can only echo what the man above said. Wilson was unlucky that Danny Mitchell played so well for Hurlford in the last couple of seasons and didn't get as much game time as he deserved. He played in the Scottish Cup win over Pollok and didn't put a foot wrong - in fact I don't think I've seen him have a bad game. I reckon he'd walk into most teams in the premier league.

Watt was a victim of Hurlford's signing spree a couple of years back and didn't perhaps get the chance he deserved due to the manager playing the players he paid money for. Again he's looked good every time I've seen him recently. Two good signings.

Archived