Ladeside 15/16 thread

Its this we will use the Ardagh to get ready for the league that gets me...amateur nonsense. What if we started with the league like they do in the East...we would have to be more on the ball then. A club like Ladeside should not be having to rebuild every season, players being signed late on should not be a problem as we should already have the basis of a good squad, a style of play and new players brought in to enhance what we already have. Not everyone can be the Talbot but you can learn from them.

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its this we will use the Ardagh to get ready for the league that gets me...amateur nonsense. What if we started with the league like they do in the East...we would have to be more on the ball then. A club like Ladeside should not be having to rebuild every season, players being signed late on should not be a problem as we should already have the basis of a good squad, a style of play and new players brought in to enhance what we already have. Not everyone can be the Talbot but you can learn from them.

Agree with lots of that mate.:)

Have you ever thought of joining the ladeside committee?

Guys like yourself are what are needed mate.

Correct its all about opinions, some however seem to have made up their mind on Swift and will not be for changing it even if we signed Messi and Ronaldo.

How many teams have finalised their squad before pre season training??

Using the Ardagh is only my opinion,those in the dugout my differ but hey ho lets fire the boot in anyway.

Some backed Swift all last season while some who did not are now changing their mind for some reason.

Some believe it is only right for Swift to carry on but some think it is imperative that he learns from what has so far been a trophyless and rather erratic time in charge.

Think we all need to relax and see what turns up at Luncarty on 18th..personally think we be better placed this season than last couple in terms of players coming..There is folk knocking the door to play next to Anderson..spoke a certain player that had to chuck it due to work issues and he was gutted he couldn't come to us..We be fine!

Just a wee reminder, Stanchion painting tomorrow from 11am, remember to bring a brush, paint & beer provided.

Training will take place from 11.30am as a wee bonus.

LADESIDE

When do you want me down mate ;)

I will be at Bellsdale doing the same . :)

When you know the amount of pillars and girders in your ground is when you know you need to be sectioned :)

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril COTM

I see swify is up to his old tricks in trying to lure boys from amateur , who are already signed with clubs ? Happened with josh Mullen and Chris Malone ( both formerly Pollok ams ) , both sold on , cash in the bank and Pollok get nothing for there troubles . Now trying to lure another player from Pollok , some would say he's taking the piss out of the management

I see swify is up to his old tricks in trying to lure boys from amateur , who are already signed with clubs ? Happened with josh Mullen and Chris Malone ( both formerly Pollok ams ) , both sold on , cash in the bank and Pollok get nothing for there troubles . Now trying to lure another player from Pollok , some would say he's taking the piss out of the management

what has he done wrong?

Mon the papers

and it's so wrong to give boys a chance to step up.?

Archived