Yet another US shooting

Just now, Peppino Impastato said:

Which is the same thing.  As is wmd.  It's falsely creating a pretext for war.  USA went to war with Spain based on a false flag.  Israel attacking a US warship. 

Our government has used them right throughout history.  Syria chemical weapons last year was a false flag by our government to create justification for escalation.  But nobody bought it so it failed.

Israel didn't try to blame anyone else for attacking the US warship. Do you think the UK bombed Syria with chemical weapons and blamed the Assad regime for it? Do you know what False Flag means?

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Israel didn't try to blame anyone else for attacking the US warship. Do you think the UK bombed Syria with chemical weapons and blamed the Assad regime for it? Do you know what False Flag means?

It was clearly Israel's intention to do so.  And yes absolutely.    At absolute best the UK hit a chemical weapons dump and tried to blame it on Assad but we don't know if any of those even exist, the scenario you outline is much more likely.

Anthrax 2001.  The anthrax killed five people, was traced back to a US military lab then it all went quiet.  I don't know how much more obvious you people need it to be.

2 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Anthrax in 2001, the FBI setting those kids up in Florida in 2007.  It goes on all the time.

What kids? The guy they fingered for it and topped himself before trial was 62 and lived in Maryland. 

P.S. And worked at the military lab you mention above. It's all freely available on Wiki, and fully sourced.

Edited by welshbairn

2 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Lol.  Anyway some people find uncomfortable truths offend their sensibilities too much, as you can see on here.  That's how they can get away with these things over and over again.

What's your opinion on Syria btw before I go?

A clusterfuck from all sides and dual proxy war for the Sunni/Shia civil war and the Russia/US battle for arm sales. Who were these kids in Florida?

Just now, welshbairn said:

A clusterfuck from all sides and dual proxy war for the Sunni/Shia civil war and the Russia/US battle for arm sales. Who were these kids in Florida?

You're avoiding the question as it's an uncomfortable truth for you to addressed, this proving my point. You know I'm asking about the chemical attacks.  What do you think the story behind those is?   Our government says Assad did it. They're lying.  What do you think?

1 minute ago, Peppino Impastato said:

You're avoiding the question as it's an uncomfortable truth for you to addressed, this proving my point. You know I'm asking about the chemical attacks.  What do you think the story behind those is?   Our government says Assad did it. They're lying.  What do you think?

You asked for my opinion on Syria and I gave it. I'll happily give you my opinion on the chemical attacks if you tell me something more about the Florida kids. Quid Pro Quo.

As for Florida it's too hard to sift through the stuff about this latest shooting to find right now, give me till tomorrow I'll find it.  The most blatant keystone cops amatuer hour false flag attack you could imagine.   

As was Syria.  Btw you should watch the ex UK ambassador to Syria being interviewed about that on breakfast TV.  They'll never invite him on again.  It's on YouTube.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

I know in the past they've shown interviews from other crisis incidents and said "isn't that the same guy?" but with this it just appears to be gun nuts saying it's all a lie and he must be an actor, absolutely no evidence or suggestion of evidence to support the claim he's an actor.  Absolutely fucking bizarre.

I don't know why they are going to so much trouble.

It was clearly filmed in the same studio as the moon landing.

22 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

As for Florida it's too hard to sift through the stuff about this latest shooting to find right now, give me till tomorrow I'll find it.  The most blatant keystone cops amatuer hour false flag attack you could imagine.   

As was Syria.  Btw you should watch the ex UK ambassador to Syria being interviewed about that on breakfast TV.  They'll never invite him on again.  It's on YouTube.

Wish you would provide links occasionally. Can't be arsed tracking it down, was it Craig Murray perchance, who never worked in Syria?

Trump's on a roll again.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966660169194229761

Given that most school shooters finish by topping themselves, the idea of having a gun battle with teachers with handguns against you with an assault rifle would probably be even more appealing.

32 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Trump's on a roll again.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966660169194229761

Given that most school shooters finish by topping themselves, the idea of having a gun battle with teachers with handguns against you with an assault rifle would probably be even more appealing.

won't people get caught in the crossfire since arming teachers will increase the volume of gunfire during these incidents? Or panicky teachers who accidentally gun down kids they believe to be involved who are running around, that are in fact just trying to flee in a panic?

I would assume that school shooters are well aware that an armed response is already going to be very rapid to the scene where they're doing shootings, as they're surely always going to be pre-meditated, so is the difference between having armed response units a few minutes away vs. a handful of armed teachers already at the scene really going to put them off doing it?

Is this real life?

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

1 hour ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

won't people get caught in the crossfire since arming teachers will increase the volume of gunfire during these incidents? Or panicky teachers who accidentally gun down kids they believe to be involved who are running around, that are in fact just trying to flee in a panic?

I would assume that school shooters are well aware that an armed response is already going to be very rapid to the scene where they're doing shootings, as they're surely always going to be pre-meditated, so is the difference between having armed response units a few minutes away vs. a handful of armed teachers already at the scene really going to put them off doing it?

Is this real life?

If I was a teacher and they wanted me to do that I'd want a pretty hefty pay rise, and there would be serious insurance implications.

Welshbairm Google newburgh four.  Though you will dismiss it as you have an unhealthy