Yet another US shooting

7 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

What if he were to make a statement along the lines of “I did it just to show how easy it is to get a gun in this country”?

It is very likely children are dead. 

The person who did this is an utter fucking cunting c**t. The laws that allowed this are utter fucking cunting cuntish laws. 

I am really not interested in your point. 

America has attention deficit disorder, and instant gratification syndrome, if that's a thing. The argument against gun control is that it leaves guns in the hands of the bad guys. The more guns around means it's easier for the bad guys to find them, or for disturbed children to take them to school. Strict gun control would take a few decades to take effect, but bit by bit it would make a difference. Some things take time. Wouldn't have a clue where to get hold of a gun in Inverness other than breaking into a Black Isle farmhouse and hopefully finding a shotgun. If there was a gun lying around the house I would almost certainly have been shot by a girlfriend by now.

Edited by welshbairn

8 hours ago, dorlomin said:

It is very likely children are dead. 

The person who did this is an utter fucking cunting c**t. The laws that allowed this are utter fucking cunting cuntish laws. 

I am really not interested in your point. 

Yet you took the time to quote it. At the time I posted there were only reports of injuries - it is indeed tragic that, once again, people have died.

Usually these atrocities end with the c**t shooting themselves or “death by cop”. This one has apparently been arrested without incident. In truth, if he says anything about guns it’ll be hushed up.

Edited by AyrshireTon
Punctuation errors