Yet another US shooting

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 02:47, whiskychimp said:

Seems harsh on what, at that point, would have been innocent bystanders. Each to their own though

Obviously people with masks running up on you is a different situation then if they come around a corner and have the gun in your face before you can react. I was just saying that I've never been in the situation where I had a gun, knew I was about to have a gun in my face in a few seconds, and had to make a decision. 

I've only pulled my gun out once, but I didn't point it at anyone. I was walking through the center of an apartment complex when I heard a teenager yell, "There's a white boy, get your guns." I looked over and heard another kid repeat the same thing as they started scrambling around. I went into the building where I had the delivery and collected the money. I pulled out my gun, put my hand inside the delivery bag so nobody could see it, walked out the back entrance of the building, and took the long way around the perimeter of the complex back to my car. It was dusk time, but I could make out a group of kids standing in the middle of the complex. Don't think they actually were going to threaten me with guns as people attempting to scare me for sport happened from time to time, but I wasn't 100% sure.

Just now, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Obviously people with masks running up on you is a different situation then if they come around a corner and have the gun in your face before you can react. I was just saying that I've never been in the situation where I had a gun, knew I was about to have a gun in my face in a few seconds, and had to make a decision. 

I've only pulled my gun out once, but I didn't point it at anyone. I was walking through the center of an apartment complex when I heard a teenager yell, "There's a white boy, get your guns." I looked over and heard another kid repeat the same thing as they started scrambling around. I went into the building where I had the delivery and collected the money. I pulled out my gun, put my hand inside the delivery bag so nobody could see it, walked out the back entrance of the building, and took the long way around the perimeter of the complex back to my car. It was dusk time, but I could make out a group of kids standing in the middle of the complex. Don't think they actually were going to threaten me with guns as people attempting to scare me for sport happened from time to time, but I wasn't 100% sure.

Aye right you are there swampy

11 minutes ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Absolutely none of this happened you lying p***k

26 minutes ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Snowflake.

Moe: [answers the phone] Flaming Moe's.
Bart: Uh, yes, I'm looking for a friend of mine. Last name Jass. First name Hugh.
Moe: Uh, hold on, I'll check. [calls out] Hugh Jass! Can somebody check the men's room for a Hugh Jass?!
Man: Uh, I'm Hugh Jass.
Moe: Telephone. [hands Hugh the receiver]
Hugh: Hello, this is Hugh Jass.
Bart: [surprised] Uh... Hi.
Hugh: Who's this?
Bart: Bart Simpson.
Hugh: Well, what can I do for you, Bart?
Bart: Uh... Look, I'll level with you, Mister. This is a crank call that sort of backfired, and I'd like to bail out right now.
Hugh: All right. Better luck next time. [hangs up and breathes a sigh] What a nice young man.

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Which leads to police being attacked outside Buckingham Palace. Don't think this is the right thread though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41055985

How was he charged with GBH when the officers sustained only minor injuries?

And yes, it isn't the right thread.