Gartcairn Juniors FC 2015/2016

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No panic,think we will get promoted unlike last year, although please note the team didnt cost anything like what people thought

Am just surprised that an acadamy team like Gartcairn are spending so much money on pros

oh lang - wait till next season :)

Great signing guys

Great squad there now.

Did you have to release anybody if so can we have whoever it was up at the forth wanderers

Don't listen to the shitetalkers we had people who were supposedly in the know spouting nonsense about us paying people up to £100 a week a few years ago.

So do you mean in the same way that Gartcairn haven't spent the money on wages and players that people like yourself seem to think .

I also noted your silence on the Lanark signings or were they not ( in your words ) another team trying to buy the league. There isn't a team anywhere that doesn't try to sign better players to improve their chances of winning. Spending money doesn't guarantee success, Bathgate were a prime example of that a few years back

How would you define success?

I'm sure there's only a squad of 18 players, army or Robert can correct me. There's been a big turnaround of players since the start of the season but it's certainly been for the better, the standard of player at the club now is far better.

Results don't indicate that the standard of player is now 'far' better.

Was just wondering if the move back to your own park had the desired affect on drawing in the bigger crowds you guys were hoping for? After watching the highlights could only see 1 side of the pitch.

reckon there was max 40 in total at game on Saturday but cant honestly draw any comparison as the weather was atrocious. We had shelters up which my u15s used from 10am but they were totally destroyed by 11:30 due to the gale force winds that sweep across our park, oh that and the hail, snow and rain - made for what people call - a day for ducks!

Archived