Premier League 2015-16

Yeah he and Bolasie are above average in that Palace side, and top half is likely their level, top six standard when they reach their peak. Zaha was being touted as some huge talent before and after his move to United, which is why I called him overrated.

Think he could've been a decent squad player at United, if Fergie hadn't retired. He was his signing and I just don't think Moyes wanted him, which was a shame. Both do really well at Palace though.

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure tbh, City looked incredibly vibrant against West Brom and look capable of exploding into matches, can see them nabbing the lead and forcing Chelsea out their shell

Not sure tbh, City looked incredibly vibrant against West Brom and look capable of exploding into matches, can see them nabbing the lead and forcing Chelsea out their shell

See your point is well thought out. Mine is purely based on the fact I don't get to see many of these games due to my working pattern. Every time I do, they end up being dire.

See your point is well thought out. Mine is purely based on the fact I don't get to see many of these games due to my working pattern. Every time I do, they end up being dire.

I've absolutely no doubt you'll be 100% correct though. "Super Sunday" matches that actually deserve that billing are pretty much always absolutely pointless.

Archived