Premier League 2015-16

What a nonsense post. :lol:

Neither were rested. Sanchez got given an extended break after the Copa America and only started training back with them about 2 weeks ago, he isn't match fit. And Walcott has played about 2 games up front in his entire career. Giroud has a great record against West Ham, and is a better player to put up against West Ham's centre-back's, who are 2 very physical players.

Resting players on the first game of the season. :lol: What a stupid thing to think tbh.

So they didn't "rest him" but they did give him "an extended break"? Sounds a bit like being rested to me...

Did I say Walcott had to play up front? He could play as well as Giroud, like he did in their last proper game when he scored and they hammered us.

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Payet is something else on today's evidence. Arsenal just didn't get going that happens with them from time to time and is why I doubt they will be in a title race in March.

Looking forward to the Stoke game, I quite like the look of the Liverpool team, should be played at a decent pace, I'm hoping for a frantic high scoring game.

So they didn't "rest him" but they did give him "an extended break"? Sounds a bit like being rested to me...

He has a choice to rest him now or have him under-perform and possibly get injured for the final few months. I'd be surprised if this game had any real effect on their season, while later on they'll be in the latter stages of a cup/fighting in the league

It still fills me with unbelievable, unadulterated joy that "Stevie G's" last ever game for Liverpool was their biggest ever league pumping. Seeing both that thundercunts tear stained puss and the media who'd been bumming he moment up for months utterly seething was beautiful beyond belief. Absolutely fucking glorious!

Let's hope they get absolutely battered again today!

Archived