New golf game ?

Hertha/BJFC1938

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The golf club on PSN is well worth its 27 quid. No gimmicks just good golf game with lots of online courses

Agreed, I bought this the other day.

A proper good game, and a challenge too

It just seems like a half arsed attempt since EA know they have the golf market all to themselves basically, in career mode you don't even get to play a full round, you only play 5 holes a round which is pathetic.

I was talking about this with a mate, he told me that you can change it in the other tab on the career mode. He only knew this from watching a video totally condemning the game.

Apparently it's default is the 4/5 holes mode, I had no idea you could change it until he told me :lol:

After playing a bit more today I'm earning to it, it's still disappointing but it's getting better

It shouldnt be that hard to make a decent golf game, surely. I'm gagging for one now with The Open being on

Even Tiger 04 had 14 courses, not including the made up ones. Piss poor effort for a game i was looking forward to. Not so much now

One of the best PS2 games made. Even the soundtrack was fucking brilliant.

About to crack in Tiger 08, as I'm sure thats the newest one I have

Scrap that, found '10, alongside all the old Metal Gear games.

f**k work this week.

Tiger woods 10's career mode is top notch, just making the cut for most tournaments. The highest ive finished was Tied-38th in the us open.

Yup. Started a new one, and pottering around at one under felt like such an achievement. Punching the air when i got a birdie :lol:

Picked this up yesterday due to seeing half my friends list on it, first the install took forever had to stick with two game modes for about 2 hours lol. just started career mode not sure on the quick mode suppose you can chop and change through out the season.

played ongame online with a friend pretty dull compared to past games online. Career mode should keep me going for a bit hopefully extras get added

• 2 weeks later...

Play with the tour settings, no AI assistance and this game's decent. Online's not the best every h2h has a lot of AI assistance and just plays stupid. The daily and weekly tournaments are ok, but you need to be finishing courses in the low 30's to stand a chance.

Really disappointed with the content of this game, the courses are excellent, however there needs to be more. And there's only a handful of golfers, I won't be splashing out on other golfers, but it's a total joke of a selection.

Anyone here play Everybody's Golf on the Station? Basically, it's a comic-style golf game with plenty of humour.

I remember playing the Jurassic course with a mate once. Just about to take my shot and a fucking rhino appears from nowhere and charges straight at me, causing me to fluff my shot. Never seen it before or since.

There is a new Everybody's Golf planned for the PS4. Cannae wait.

Theres no career mode or that on the golf club though? Its just an endless run of playing holes created by other people with no real aim

Archived