New golf game ?

Hertha/BJFC1938

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody weans on here, "It's always been Tiger"! No it hasn't, it was PGA Tour Golf long before Tiger came on the scene! :lol:

Been waiting for a decent golf or tennis game on the new consoles, looks like the wait continues.

Fed up of games being released unfinished and the developers just expecting people to shell out even more money for DLC to make the game what it should've been in the first place.

This franchise is just one example of many doing it.

It just seems like a half arsed attempt since EA know they have the golf market all to themselves basically, in career mode you don't even get to play a full round, you only play 5 holes a round which is pathetic.

It just seems like a half arsed attempt since EA know they have the golf market all to themselves basically, in career mode you don't even get to play a full round, you only play 5 holes a round which is pathetic.

Thats dreadful, knowing EA they probably only made 5 holes for each course

Was quite excited about this game but going to avoid it big time now as its correctly being slated .

Sounds like a god awful lazy attempt at a golf game and there's something far wrong when people are going away from next gen consoles and back to golf games from the PS3 from several years ago.

Sod it I'm away to dig out my mega drive and the original PGA tour golf game from 1992. ;)

" The mighty are giving the students a lesson" - Jeff Stelling.

There are so many annoying bugs in this; forgetting about the limited gameplay options the main annoyances for me:

- Trees/scoreboards appearing randomly

- Frostbite making loading between holes much faster but all other loads seem to take forever

- The golfers looking nothing like they do in real life

Tee to green, it's almost impossible to miss the fairway/GIR, with almost all approach shots fishing within 10ft of the pin...putting is a lottery and is ruining the gameplay for me.

There are so many annoying bugs in this; forgetting about the limited gameplay options the main annoyances for me:

- Trees/scoreboards appearing randomly

- Frostbite making loading between holes much faster but all other loads seem to take forever

- The golfers looking nothing like they do in real life

Tee to green, it's almost impossible to miss the fairway/GIR, with almost all approach shots fishing within 10ft of the pin...putting is a lottery and is ruining the gameplay for me.

I just dug out my xbox360 that's been gathering dust and I really enjoyed a round of tiger 2010 on it and even that sounds more enjoyable than this new game.

As the person who started this thread I feel I've had a lucky escape in not buying this game.

It sounds like a fraud.

I just dug out my xbox360 that's been gathering dust and I really enjoyed a round of tiger 2010 on it and even that sounds more enjoyable than this new game.

As the person who started this thread I feel I've had a lucky escape in not buying this game.

It sounds like a fraud.

Yeh, used to play TW a lot but hadn't played any of them since maybe 09/10, this honestly doesn't look that much better than the older ones I remembers.

A disappointment for sure

I watched some guy play this on twitch earlier and couldn't believe how terrible it looks. I've not played a golf game since 09 I don't think, and this didn't look all that much better...

Archived