New golf game ?

Hertha/BJFC1938

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's essentially Tiger and will always be referred to as Tiger. You're never going to say fancy a game of Rory. No got the same ring to it.

Yes i agree it will always be called tiger no matter how many times the name changes. still looking forward to when it comes out need a golf game for the PS4

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone ever play the game sim golf? Fired that back on after watching some of the golf yesterday and I was hooked, 3am before I know it creating my links masterpiece

I have downloaded the trial version but cant work out how to get the full version.

Anybody any ideas? I thought there would be an option to buy the full game within the trial version but there isnt. Dying to play the full game.

So Rory 2015 will see a massive 8 (eight) courses preloaded with Sawgrass added if you pre-order. No doubt have to pay to download others. Classy.

As per usual, you'll hit every fairway, drive the ball 300 yards within a dozen rounds and can produce 3 wood shots that carry 280 but stop after one bounce on rock hard greens. #realistic

Given that stunning preview, I'll prob still buy it.

Love being able to add spin to a drive. In the air...

DLC on top of so few courses is crap. The last tiger game i picked up for the 360 cost me £40. It cost a further £40 to get all the courses (needed for career mode).

This 8 courses has probably put this on the back burner for a bit. It's a joke for the amount of money we pay.

Sherrif how is golf club.

It's pretty good for the price. It's a lot more difficult that the EA games and it doesn't have many bells or whistles. The user created courses are the main draw

Downloading this now thanks to EA Access on the XBOX, not played a golf game in years and 8 courses is a bit of a pathetic attempt but if it impresses me then I may pick it up in a few months time when it's a bit cheaper.

Archived