joe cardle

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...
I enjoyed Cardles time @ Starks, our fans (much like they where on Conroy last season) seem to have been split on whether Cardle was good or not due to the fact that yes, both lads brought us a decent amount of assists and goals, but they would also spend the other 89 minutes of the game doing absolutely bugger all ! Its a case of does the assists and goals merit spending the rest of the game having a pic-nic ... In saying that, I'm one of the ones who would be happy to see Cardle back at Starks [emoji4]

To sum it up , my name for him was "cut in Cardle"

16 minutes ago, P475 said:

Jo Jo super Jo will be cutting through your team soon enough lads, and you'll all end up eating your ill chosen words when the Pars road show hits a football ground near you. :thumsup2

Does he kiss the badge to show he is a Dungfermilne fan all his life ? Road show ? What is that all about if you don't mind me asking. 

34 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Does he kiss the badge to show he is a Dungfermilne fan all his life ? Road show ? What is that all about if you don't mind me asking. 

Super Joe fucking loves the Pars. Wasn't he still kicking about with a DAFC bucket hat when he was at Raith?

6 minutes ago, smpar said:

Super Joe fucking loves the Pars. Wasn't he still kicking about with a DAFC bucket hat when he was at Raith?

No idea. My main recollection of him was meeting him pished in O'Connells after we won the diddy cup and him singing Rovers songs. Seemed a nice enough character. 

On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2015 at 22:26, gav-ffc said:

If we sign him I'm done.

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2015 at 18:43, Stevie88 said:

I hope we (St.Mirren) don't go anywhere near him. I think he's useless, never rated him.

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2015 at 19:12, Snakebite said:

Loves a step over. Hes a shitey one trick pony.

;)

43 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Seriously? You need that explained to you? 

If you can't grasp what I mean first time, then sadly any expectation will go right over your head. Go and have a wee seat in a dark corner, and sit there until the confusion goes away. 

34 minutes ago, P475 said:

Seriously? You need that explained to you? 

If you can't grasp what I mean first time, then sadly any expectation will go right over your head. Go and have a wee seat in a dark corner, and sit there until the confusion goes away. 

Got it, it's the school holidays silly me. 

Archived