joe cardle

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as he is showcasing his unique brand of one dimensional wing play and woeful set pieces at a club other than Rovers I'll be happy enough. He's not somebody I'd lose any sleep about if he was to line up against us.

We were interested a few weeks back but apparently our offer didn't match what he was looking for.

Would have thought he would have been a good signing, until i saw the comments on this page.

We were interested a few weeks back but apparently our offer didn't match what he was looking for.

Would have thought he would have been a good signing, until i saw the comments on this page.

I enjoyed Cardles time @ Starks, our fans (much like they where on Conroy last season) seem to have been split on whether Cardle was good or not due to the fact that yes, both lads brought us a decent amount of assists and goals, but they would also spend the other 89 minutes of the game doing absolutely bugger all ! Its a case of does the assists and goals merit spending the rest of the game having a pic-nic ... In saying that, I'm one of the ones who would be happy to see Cardle back at Starks :)

Archived