League Table Prediction 2015/2016

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said ............everyone man and his dug on this forum were declaring Hibs were the better team.

Nobody was citing our league position, however if you wish to play that game then fine.

Ramsdens cup attempt one: beaten by a club one division above us who also went on to win that division by a record points total.

Ramsdens cup attempt two: beaten by a club one division above us.

Ramsdens cup attempt three: beaten by a club in the same division.

No shame in that, none at all.

;)

Lol wut.

Not only do The Rangers have a much larger fan base but also much larger resources than any other club competing in that competition. The fact they've failed to win it three times is nothing short of humiliating for the club and the fact the fans of said club are trying to make excuses is laughable. Shows just how much you lot have fallen.

Just wondering if anyone has countenanced the notion that Rangers may not finish the season?

Barely crossed over the line last year and King's money seems to have evaporated in the South African sunshine.

If that's the case a Saint Mirren each way punt might not be the worst use of your money.

Personally leaning strongly to Hibs winning the title and have seen nothing yet to change my mind.

1. Hibs

2. :lol::lol::lol: THE BLUE VERMIN FC :lol::lol::lol: (© Shull)

3. Queens

4. St Mirren

5. Falkirk

6. Raith

7. Livingston

8. Morton

9. Dumbarton

10. Alloa :bairn

Despite some promising signs, I have The Fear about this season, but still hopeful. There's been a full-time catastrophe side in the last few seasons, but that can't happen every year, and I think ourselves and The Sons will suffer. Hibs have had longer than The Rangers to gel, and there's nothing yet to say that The Rangers are going to be any good anyway, so that second place is based on the assumption that their manager won't be a spectacular f**k-up, and that they'll manage to bring in some decent players.

Lot of folk expecting Queens to be weaker this year, but it's unlikely that St Mirren will have a great year either, and Falkirk never do as well as you expect. Raith, Livingston & Morton will all probably drift along in that twilight zone where there's no chance of anything happening, good or bad. Probably The Rangers to go up with Hibs, and Dumbarton might have a fight to avoid the drop with us, as there might be a couple of strong sides in the third tier. Generally thinking that every team will be a bit weaker than last season, with the exception of Livingston.

1. Hibs

2. :lol::lol::lol: THE BLUE VERMIN FC :lol::lol::lol: (© Shull)

3. Queens

4. St Mirren

5. Falkirk

6. Raith

7. Livingston

8. Morton

9. Dumbarton

10. Alloa :bairn

Despite some promising signs, I have The Fear about this season, but still hopeful. There's been a full-time catastrophe side in the last few seasons, but that can't happen every year, and I think ourselves and The Sons will suffer. Hibs have had longer than The Rangers to gel, and there's nothing yet to say that The Rangers are going to be any good anyway, so that second place is based on the assumption that their manager won't be a spectacular f**k-up, and that they'll manage to bring in some decent players.

Lot of folk expecting Queens to be weaker this year, but it's unlikely that St Mirren will have a great year either, and Falkirk never do as well as you expect. Raith, Livingston & Morton will all probably drift along in that twilight zone where there's no chance of anything happening, good or bad. Probably The Rangers to go up with Hibs, and Dumbarton might have a fight to avoid the drop with us, as there might be a couple of strong sides in the third tier. Generally thinking that every team will be a bit weaker than last season, with the exception of Livingston.

Ffs Dave 10th place?!?!?

Ffs Dave 10th place?!?!?

Calm down, I had The Fear last season too, and that turned out alright :P

Besides, it's been well proven that I know hee-haw about anything.

i agree with all of the ppl who say Rangers will top the league come the end of the season apart from all the second Celtic team's fan's as they are all dirty jealous bxxxxxx's.

FFS No.08. Cannot believe it's come to this.

1. The Rangers

2. St Mirren

3. Hibs

4. Falkirk

5. QoS

6. Raith Rovers

7. Dumbarton

8. Livi

9. Alloa

10.Morton

The Rangers will have to go up this season so they'll be pouring 'money' in to guarantee promotion. 2nd spot will be either St Mirren or Hibs. and I think Falkirk will take 4th quite comfortably this season. It'll be either QoS or Rovers for 5th. I don't think we're anything special this season but having had a look at Raith's team I don't think they look up to much either. I like the look of Dumbarton's starting 11 and if they keep that team fit I reckon they could be an interesting team this season and could well finish higher than I've placed them. I actually wouldn't be shocked if Dumbarton were fighting for 5th this season. I haven't really taken note of Livi's transfer activities but I can't recall hearing of any major signings. Morton were fucking guff every time I saw them last season and I think they've pretty much stuck with that team. Unless Duffy is sacked quite quickly I can't see them staying up.

Archived