Deco back at Lang

thelangonline

It can't be official because officially he is still a registered Rutherglen Glencairn player and this would be a breach of SFA rules with the rule being no club can contact, let alone sign another clubs player without permission.

Thing is was he not doing fairly well at glencairn ? why drop all the way back down the leagues again. If the guy knuckled down he could play premier league junior.

Thing is was he not doing fairly well at glencairn ? why drop all the way back down the leagues again. If the guy knuckled down he could play premier league junior.

Money talks

But if he knuckled down , did the business he would get the good money and be playing in the highest possible level in junior football , no scrapping about the central 2nd , no disrespect to cambuslang or the league but he is gonna end of a scott nugent the guy with the potential who never fufiled it.

Paddy Cullen was not a registered Cambuslang player when he played in that game as he had already been released so he was allowed to play.

I no wee zok an he met yer boss afore his season wiz done wi Cumbernauld.

Naw dramas m8 it's the way it wurks aw threw fit baw

It can't be official because officially he is still a registered Rutherglen Glencairn player and this would be a breach of SFA rules with the rule being no club can contact, let alone sign another clubs player without permission.

And that my friend is why it isn't official.

Another player returning to Cambuslang Rangers is striker Chris Faulds. Chris was at Newmains last season. Again this is just a rumour for now and unconfirmed

Could obviously do with losing a few pounds , but he's a right good player.

Seen him playing for Newmains against Cambuslang recently & he was excellent.

Good signing in my opinion.

Archived