The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

4 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

People absolutely desperate for VT's attention. :lol:

The guy's a whammer. We're well rid.

Is whammer a wwe word? You like wrestling and steps so pipe down happy clapper.

On another note i wont be back this season, im away chasing money and season ticket is in the bin

f**k the board, f**k duffy and f**k warren hawke. Fucking shambles 

Is whammer a wwe word? You like wrestling and steps so pipe down happy clapper.
On another note i wont be back this season, im away chasing money and season ticket is in the bin
f**k the board, f**k duffy and f**k warren hawke. Fucking shambles 

Quality fan - no wonder your club is in the state it’s in.

12 minutes ago, Biscuits said:

Come let's  be fair here Duffy has Morton punching well above their weight remember this the club that spent the best part of a decade in Scotland' lowest leagues though league one is their rightful home so Duffy should have a statute erected outside the crumbling stadium. St Mirren have never been lower than championship level and looking like we will return to our rightful home in the premiership. Just surprised more from Greenock don' take up with the black and white army like a good few do from Gourock who get to see their team win national trophies

Edited by Demented Zebra

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

Come let's  be fair here Duffy has Morton punching well above their weight remember this the club that spent the best part of a decade in Scotland' lowest leagues though league one is their rightful home so Duffy should have a statute erected outside the crumbling stadium. St Mirren have never been lower than championship level and looking like we will return to our rightful home in the premiership. Just surprised more from Greenock don' take up with the black and white army like a good few do from Gourock who get to see their team win national trophies

Trying far too hard. That patter was shite the first time you said it. 

2 hours ago, Biscuits said:

There’s plenty of us currently scunnered at the state of our club right now. We’re going nowhere except backwards with the current board/owners. That’s whose to blame for the state it’s in. 

7 minutes ago, Scosha said:

There’s plenty of us currently scunnered at the state of our club right now. We’re going nowhere except backwards with the current board/owners. That’s whose to blame for the state it’s in. 

Are the Easdale brothers the answer? 

Don't think I'd be happy with they two sniffing about my club but what other options are out there for the Ton?

13 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Are the Easdale brothers the answer? 

Don't think I'd be happy with they two sniffing about my club but what other options are out there for the Ton?

They are really the only option. It’s a risk, but every business they are involved in is successful. They are at every game most weeks and have invested heavily in sponsorship as well as having one of their “guys” on the board. It’s a matter of when and not if for them to take over. 

1 hour ago, Scosha said:

More enjoyable up the road mate small train ride makes it easy.  

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

That patter is fact ( FACT )  why not look up the ( FACTS ) you obviously can't handle the ( facts )

Please explain in detail what is not ( FACT )

This should be fun from a fish eater :lol:

Should use the word fact more often.

I don't understand, St. Mirren are top of the league by eight points and look like a dead cert to win promotion to the top flight (fair f*cks btw), and yet their fans seem more concerned about Morton? Why not just enjoy it rather than wasting your time with "seaside league" fodder like us?

I don't understand, St. Mirren are top of the league by eight points and look like a dead cert to win promotion to the top flight (fair f*cks btw), and yet their fans seem more concerned about Morton? Why not just enjoy it rather than wasting your time with "seaside league" fodder like us?
Pot. Kettle. Black.