The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

This victim complex is truly breathtaking. To clear it up once and for all 'Bing', I can safely state on behalf of the entire Clique that your existence, posts on the Morton forum, lack of posts on the Morton forum or anything else in your no-mark existence was utterly insignificant, before you bizarrely flounced on here to have a good greet about a grand conspiracy occurring against you.  It remains  utterly insignificant. Literally nothing concerns you here, so get back in your box.

This. I honestly had no recollection of "Bing" ever posting on the Morton forum yet he's clearly sitting on a lot of rage. Bizarre.

Largston said a few posts ago that you don't actually know each other :1eye Yet you speak on their behalf.
Mind you... a clique that don't know each other [emoji38]
Dumb and dumber it is then.

Some of us do, some don't. Some have never even met.

Are we still going round in this circle again. I say 'groomed for what' and you reply 'you know what for'. [emoji38]

Chin chin :cheers

Hopefully nothing sexual. I like how it grates on you that we all know you've been groomed by a man that spends his days slouched in a pair of stained slazenger trackies and drinking woodpecker. Are you walking his scabby greyhounds for him too?

1 hour ago, cornbeef said:

Largston said a few posts ago that you don't actually know each other :1eye Yet you speak on their behalf.

Mind you... a clique that don't know each other :lol:

Dumb and dumber it is then.

The anonymous members of The Clique exchange memos regarding Clique business on a daily basis, which allows me to confirm on their behalf the fact that the presence/absence of some absolute no-mark wasn't on the agenda, not even once.  Looks like we've found another tragic loser with a paranoid victim complex though.

Thanks for playing anyway, chump. 

Edited by vikingTON

3 hours ago, Finch road said:

A wild pish stained jakey appears

Tony fitzpatrickstrokeface.jpeg

If cornbeef refrained from acting like a 4 year old with a tantrum this thread can go back to normal.

Special mention to djchaptick and bairnardo wanking themselves blind over it

Brechin 0 Morton 7 (Seven)

Thanks for the special mention.

As fun as it's been, your simpering, pandering 'please lads let's all just drop it and move on....why can't we be friends?' act of the last 2 and a half pages has got me right up to the vinegar strokes, TBQH. :lol:

2 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Hopefully nothing sexual. I like how it grates on you that we all know you've been groomed by a man that spends his days slouched in a pair of stained slazenger trackies and drinking woodpecker. Are you walking his scabby greyhounds for him too?

I find it all very amusing actually, especially the bit when each and every member of your wee gang can't quite remember what it is I've been groomed for, almost as if the clique master hasn't told you that bit yet. :1eye

His greyhounds, Maude and Rouselle, are magnificent beasts. :thumsup2

I find it all very amusing actually, especially the bit when each and every member of your wee gang can't quite remember what it is I've been groomed for, almost as if the clique master hasn't told you that bit yet. :1eye
His greyhounds, Maude and Rouselle, are magnificent beasts. :thumsup2

Who is the clique master out of curiosity, groomee?

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Every single forum seems to end up in a load of middle-aged losers complaining about 'cliques' after other posters laugh at them.

I think most are laughing at both sides, the rest are either involved or watching out for their chums.

2 hours ago, virginton said:

This victim complex is truly breathtaking. To clear it up once and for all 'Bing', I can safely state on behalf of the entire Clique that your existence, posts on the Morton forum, lack of posts on the Morton forum or anything else in your no-mark existence was utterly insignificant, before you bizarrely flounced on here to have a good greet about a grand conspiracy occurring against you.  It remains  utterly insignificant. Literally nothing concerns you here, so get back in your box.

Yawn, as if I read what you write. Quite long tho. You should have just posted a picture of ainsley