The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

3 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Lighten up randy boy FFS!emoji16.png

It WAS actually a wee bit of humour. I can't post smileys on P&B from my phone, too bad as maybe that would've clued you in if you missed the whoosh as it passed you by.

4 hours ago, Blackbirdonthewire said:

What did you do to deserve your colossally bad reputation on here? -4373.

I collect the odd riddy for my posts like most of us do but the vast majority of that impressive tally comes from one source.

A while back I decided to use my P&B profile to draw attention to the behaviour of two creepy scumbags on the Morton fans' forum. One of them writes a blog where he regularly posts repulsive stuff about Morton fans he's never met but regularly stalks on their various social media accounts (I'm not one of his victims, but a while back I worked with a company where an 18 year old girl took her own life as a result of Internet trolling and I've hated the practice ever since).

Anyway, he hates the wee touch of his own medicine my profile gives him and he's made it his mission to work his way through all my back posts and use about six different aliases to rid-dot 'em all. Took me maybe ten minutes to do the profile but gawd knows how many hours he's spent finding all my posts and voting them down with his sock puppet accounts; I sort of admire his dedication but at the same time I think it's a great return on the time I spent doing it.

Funnily enough, he's stopped over the last month or so. I think either he's deid or drying out, or maybe his carer has just taken his keyboard away.

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

I collect the odd riddy for my posts like most of us do but the vast majority of that impressive tally comes from one source.
A while back I decided to use my P&B profile to draw attention to the behaviour of two creepy scumbags on the Morton fans' forum. One of them writes a blog where he regularly posts repulsive stuff about Morton fans he's never met but regularly stalks on their various social media accounts (I'm not one of his victims, but a while back I worked with a company where an 18 year old girl took her own life as a result of Internet trolling and I've hated the practice ever since).
Anyway, he hates the wee touch of his own medicine my profile gives him and he's made it his mission to work his way through all my back posts and use about six different aliases to rid-dot 'em all. Took me maybe ten minutes to do the profile but gawd knows how many hours he's spent finding all my posts and voting them down with his sock puppet accounts; I sort of admire his dedication but at the same time I think it's a great return on the time I spent doing it.
Funnily enough, he's stopped over the last month or so. I think either he's deid or drying out, or maybe his carer has just taken his keyboard away.

Well if that's the case I'll add a green dot to your account. Just another 4000+ to go now....

11 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Well if that's the case I'll add a green dot to your account. Just another 4000+ to go now....

Wow, look at you , 299 greenies to the good -  I raise my hat to you, sir (at least I would if I wore one).

As for the repulsive old toad  I  was writing about, I fart in his general direction.

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

Wow, look at you , 299 greenies to the good -  I raise my hat to you, sir (at least I would if I wore one).
As for the repulsive old toad  I  was writing about, I fart in his general direction.

You're a bit of a weirdo too, to be fair.

21 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Starting to put it together now, who are/were you on the Morton message board?

He's not accusing you of being thick. You are as thick as a whale omelette. Your stupidity does make me laugh, SevcoTON!

Yet still several levels of intelligence higher than you, dickhead. So who do you post as on the Morton forum? Or are you too afraid to reveal your identity too? Probably.

Just now, LargsTON said:

Yet still several levels of intelligence higher than you, dickhead. So who do you post as on the Morton forum? Or are you too afraid to reveal your identity too? Probably.

I don't post on the Morton forum. Too many arseholes like you on there claiming to be Morton fans, but slating the board, manager and team at every opportunity.

I don't post on the Morton forum. Too many arseholes like you on there claiming to be Morton fans, but slating the board, manager and team at every opportunity.

Of course you don't. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]