The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Aye, with yellow being the predominant colour I really don't see how that clashes with any team playing in blue. Certainly not as much as the one which made the final four which is half blue and also disgusting, whereas the Parma style top is utterly glorious.

5 hours ago, Cowshed118 said:

I posted this kit to Morton on Twitter asking why it wasnt involved, they replied saying it would clash with the home kit? Surely the Grey one would clash more than this

IMG_1481285122.676501.jpg

Well it would clash with the home kit, providing you were playing yourselves!

If you're unable to tell a white and illuminous yellow based top apart on a football pitch, sure.

It really shouldn't be so hard to design a proper yellow and blue hooped top. Illuminous colour and tartan ruin the idea.

1 hour ago, vikingTON said:

If you're unable to tell a white and illuminous yellow based top apart on a football pitch, sure.

It really shouldn't be so hard to design a proper yellow and blue hooped top. Illuminous colour and tartan ruin the idea.

Get to it then Stella and let's see what you come up with, assuming of course they let you have crayons in there. 

• 2 weeks later...
Scullion has signed a contract extension until the end of the season. Pleased for him.

Pleased but confused. The boy just never looks like he's going to get a chance, regardless of how he performs for thr development team.

If we could get a striker or 2 in in January I would like to see him out on loan for a month or 2 to see how he handles regular football.

O'Ware now on 9 (NINE) goals for the season so far. That's an incredible goals tally for a CB; most strikers in this league would bite your hand off for that amount of goals 1/2 way through the season.

Never mind a 20 goals a season striker, we could possibly have a 20 goals a season CB!  

2 hours ago, Colkitto said:

O'Ware now on 9 (NINE) goals for the season so far. That's an incredible goals tally for a CB; most strikers in this league would bite your hand off for that amount of goals 1/2 way through the season.

Never mind a 20 goals a season striker, we could possibly have a 20 goals a season CB!  

It's excellent but remember the other part of that is Ross Forbes' delivery.  He knows exactly where Tam wants it.  I don't hav the numbers but I am guessing most of his goals have come from Forbes set pieces.