The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

9 hours ago, vikingTON said:

Couldn't give less of a f**k about Craig Sibbald - on your way.

:lol: And I'm sure Craig Sibbald couldn't give less than a f**k about you either, principally because he'll have no idea who you are. You detestable little man.

5 hours ago, Colkitto said:

Duffy still on the look out for striking options!  Why the fek did he not just go with a loan if he was struggling to get someone in at the start of the season? 

Samuel said he would have come back. Absolute shambles! 

Seriously? Where did Samuel say that? If that's the case it only makes Duffy's failure to make a single good signing in that area even worse.

Seriously? Where did Samuel say that? If that's the case it only makes Duffy's failure to make a single good signing in that area even worse.

I believe he said he was open to a potential move when we played the Swansea development.

http://m.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/sport/14650765.Samuel_would_recommend_Morton_move/

On 9/30/2016 at 10:08, ShaggerG said:

:lol: And I'm sure Craig Sibbald couldn't give less than a f**k about you either, principally because he'll have no idea who you are. You detestable little man.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

Was he the tragic loser wearing the wig in your team earlier? 

Edited by vikingTON

• 2 weeks later...
How is Michael Doyle doing? Well, I'm assuming given recent results.

He's slotted into the team with minimal fuss and seems to be enjoying his football. He seems to be one of those deoendable players that will be a 7 out if 10 every week. Made comments that it's the best dressing room he's been a part of too.

Had been filling in at centre half due to injuries and hasn't looked out of place. Could be a solid player for years to come I reckon.

He's slotted into the team with minimal fuss and seems to be enjoying his football. He seems to be one of those deoendable players that will be a 7 out if 10 every week. Made comments that it's the best dressing room he's been a part of too.

Had been filling in at centre half due to injuries and hasn't looked out of place. Could be a solid player for years to come I reckon.

That sounds like him.