The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

4 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Morton fans are tremendous entertainment. They all utterly despise each other. 

Not all of us despise the rest. Still, we certainly have some nasty wee troglodytes who were definitely fed from the vinegar tit.

3 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Not all of us despise the rest. Still, we certainly have some nasty wee troglodytes who were definitely fed from the vinegar tit.

You’re a genuinely vile individual. I can understand why everyone appears to despise you tbh.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

You’re a genuinely vile individual. I can understand why everyone appears to despise you tbh.

Not at all, you know sod-all about me so consider your opinion filed in the round file where it belongs.

Have a nice day tho.

1 minute ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Not at all, you know sod-all about me so consider your opinion filed in the round file where it belongs.

Have a nice day tho.

You are a strange fucker tbqh

Edited by Millions

10 minutes ago, Millions said:

You are a strange fucker tbqh

11 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Have a nice day tho.

On 04/04/2018 at 20:18, Branch Ton said:

I see that the contact information on Whois is listed as privacy@1&1 Internet Ltd. Any idea why the  owner of the new domain wants to hide behind a German internet service provider?  Hope the income from the pop up advertising after tax goes to a good cause.

Maybe a coy German!

9 hours ago, Toby said:

You actually went to that much effort because you're pissed off about getting banned from a football forum:lol::lol::lol:???

I too hope the advertising revenue is put into the Hypothermia Kitty.

No trouble at all, took less time than it would to flip a burger.  Just looking for confirmation that the Forum and it’s content is now controlled by the Trust and the sustainability lackeys. 

Smart thinking on the part of you and your fellow numpties to create a shed load of sock muppet accounts to boost the advertising revenue. Shame the advertising revenue is likely to blown on legal fees.

12 hours ago, Branch Ton said:

No trouble at all, took less time than it would to flip a burger.  Just looking for confirmation that the Forum and it’s content is now controlled by the Trust and the sustainability lackeys. 

Smart thinking on the part of you and your fellow numpties to create a shed load of sock muppet accounts to boost the advertising revenue. Shame the advertising revenue is likely to blown on legal fees.

Are... Are you seriously talking about legal action because you were banned from an internet forum? :lol:

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

Are... Are you seriously talking about legal action because you were banned from an internet forum? :lol:

The pending proceedings against the owner of the previous domain name are concerned with the fact confidentiality appears to have been breached, private messages  read and leaked. The poster to whom you refer was not banned, his account was expunged, presumably by some plonker trying to remove the evidence trail of the data breaches. If that’s the case it will go down well with the Data Protection Commissioner I am sure.

its apparent  the new forum is now under the beneficial ownership of the Trust.  Their particular foray into the world of non evidence based legal action seems far from over.  I assume that’s why the cliques sock puppet boiler room is beavering away to boost advertising income.

Do you seriously think anyone would be bothered about being banned from a forum which has Toby and Dr Strange as members?

21 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Morton fans are tremendous entertainment. They all utterly despise each other. 

Which is the way it should be in any self-respecting fanbase IMO. Just because you happen to watch the same team for ninety minutes doesn't mean that you're bizarre comrades in arms; the vast majority of people in any crowd are morons and the Morton support follows that rule.

13 minutes ago, virginton said:

Which is the way it should be in any self-respecting fanbase IMO. Just because you happen to watch the same team for ninety minutes doesn't mean that you're bizarre comrades in arms; the vast majority of people in any crowd are morons and the Morton support follows that rule.

Squabbles among any fan base are the norm. One visit to blackandwhitearmy would confirm that.

It just seems so much more deep rooted and vitriolic than a petty squabble with the Morton fans,  though and it takes next to nothing to kick it all off at a moments notice. 

The pending proceedings against the owner of the previous domain name are concerned with the fact confidentiality appears to have been breached, private messages  read and leaked. The poster to whom you refer was not banned, his account was expunged, presumably by some plonker trying to remove the evidence trail of the data breaches. If that’s the case it will go down well with the Data Protection Commissioner I am sure.
its apparent  the new forum is now under the beneficial ownership of the Trust.  Their particular foray into the world of non evidence based legal action seems far from over.  I assume that’s why the cliques sock puppet boiler room is beavering away to boost advertising income.
Do you seriously think anyone would be bothered about being banned from a forum which has Toby and Dr Strange as members?

Internet. Srs bizness

32 minutes ago, virginton said:

What a strange take on the world you have. Although I suppose it explains a lot.....       

As you would say:-

Sad!