The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

33 minutes ago, Dr Watson said:

You could try and Tweet them.

Will do

32 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

I just signed in as normal using the same log in details as before.

I think I've been logged in on my laptop for about 3 years so I don't know what my password is.

He says he has bruising on the bone, a new one on me, and the only cure is rest. He has been given an exercise routine that includes a lot of swimming that keeps his fitness up but takes the strain away from the leg. He won't be playing again this season.

10 hours ago, Tri-TON said:

Has Ross Forbes died? I'm shocked in saying that I think we miss having him in the side.

He has been sidelined with “severe bruising to the knee”. Doesn’t sound much but looks grim when you google it!!

37 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

Not sure what this season's Forbes could add to anything.

A set-piece delivery that isn't utterly shan 95% of the time would have been a major asset in our last few matches. And despite claims, Forbes was actually providing that earlier this season - we'd have had a few more against the spoon-burners in August had O'Ware not missed a few sitters from corners in the first half. We have a slightly better team in open play and a stronger squad this season but aren't taking advantage of enough set-pieces; eleven corners on Saturday and all but the last one were useless. The option of nicking the opening goal from one in a tight match like Saturday and simply seeing the game out from there was off the table.

Without having that edge, we are in a worse position for the play offs this season than last time. 

14 hours ago, Branch Ton said:

I see that the contact information on Whois is listed as privacy@1&1 Internet Ltd. Any idea why the  owner of the new domain wants to hide behind a German internet service provider?  Hope the income from the pop up advertising after tax goes to a good cause.

Can't say that I know the mods myself but I believe that they have this message for permabanned messes like yourself:

Image result for you seem upset

4 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Only 183 tickets left in the home end of our match together. If Morton don' t sell out your end I an see a  section of the away end given to us. 

That won't happen. There's only one set of toilets and catering in the undercroft of that stand with no segregation.

15 hours ago, Branch Ton said:

I see that the contact information on Whois is listed as privacy@1&1 Internet Ltd. Any idea why the  owner of the new domain wants to hide behind a German internet service provider?  Hope the income from the pop up advertising after tax goes to a good cause.

You actually went to that much effort because you're pissed off about getting banned from a football forum:lol::lol::lol:???

I too hope the advertising revenue is put into the Hypothermia Kitty.

1 hour ago, Toby said:

You actually went to that much effort because you're pissed off about getting banned from a football forum:lol::lol::lol:???

I too hope the advertising revenue is put into the Hypothermia Kitty.

Hilarious that he went to that much trouble on a football forum.

So says the sad sac repeatedly wishing death on a former poster. You've got some major issues going on. I actually pity you...

8 minutes ago, cornbeef said:

Hilarious that he went to that much trouble on a football forum.

So says the sad sac repeatedly wishing death on a former poster. You've got some major issues going on. I actually pity you...

You don’t really though. What you actually do is whine about me and grass to the mods over there because your definition of racism and prejudice only applies to my mates but not to those that we don’t like.

The world will be a far better place when that auld c*nt is no longer on it. Whilst I’ll celebrate with a pint, I’d suggest that it’ll bring relief to many good folk who haven’t deserved his campaign of hate for the best part of a decade.

Nobody outwith your wee circle of weirdos is really interested in your pity. I’d suggest extending it to your wee mate that’s following the moderators around rather than myself.

16 minutes ago, Toby said:

You don’t really though. What you actually do is whine about me and grass to the mods over there because your definition of racism and prejudice only applies to my mates but not to those that we don’t like.

The world will be a far better place when that auld c*nt is no longer on it. Whilst I’ll celebrate with a pint, I’d suggest that it’ll bring relief to many good folk who haven’t deserved his campaign of hate for the best part of a decade.

Nobody outwith your wee circle of weirdos is really interested in your pity. I’d suggest extending it to your wee mate that’s following the moderators around rather than myself.

I have no idea who branch ton is or who the fellow members of my weird wee circle are . It' all in your twisted mind. I don't  condone harassment  or bullying  online or anywhere. That' why I have no time for you and your clique.  As I've said before... in all the years on these boards I've ONCE reported a post (from you racist mate) and have had to put up with your pish ever since. The reason the morton forum is a ghost town is largely due to you and your dysfunctional friends turning every thread to shit. Must be Pwoud 

I have no idea who branch ton is or who the fellow members of my weird wee circle are . It' all in your twisted mind. I don't  condone harassment  or bullying  online or anywhere. That' why I have no time for you and your clique.  As I've said before... in all the years on these boards I've ONCE reported a post (from you racist mate) and have had to put up with your pish ever since. The reason the morton forum is a ghost town is largely due to you and your dysfunctional friends turning every thread to shit. Must be Pwoud 

A grass once is still a grass. I can tell your posts without even checking, a complete snake.

Are you James Grady?