The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Aww diddums! You only red dot because you're too pathetic to do anything else. I didn't realise that so many children were posting on here.
Here. I have an unlimited supply of these.
Tissue-box-and-hankies1.JPG.1335985f8ae6aaa5025fb30bbde5c48a.JPG

Unlimited supply just like every other 15yr old

Case closed

1 hour ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Aww diddums! You only red dot because you're too pathetic to do anything else. I didn't realise that so many children were posting on here.

Here. I have an unlimited supply of these.

Tissue-box-and-hankies1.JPG

Ur da shoulda came in one of those and done us all a favour....

Edited by madton
Gh

2 hours ago, Scosha said:

Seemed ok with us. He was only brought in for back up in midfield once everyone was fit but he did well whenever called upon. I was annoyed we'd let him go in all honesty.

Agreed. He played (out of position) at the back for us and in his natural midfield role. Ithought he would have been a decent back up option. I wondered if something had happened to hasten his departure because it was fairly unexpected i thought. Should do well at east fife

On 31/01/2018 at 12:56, Rudolph Hucker said:

Thing is, we should really try to get the boy to reign it in a bit - that's probably how virginton started out and look what happened there.......

I see you're still smarting from the severe verbal beating I gave you last weekend. You should learn to get used to it and get over it!

14 hours ago, Tetragrammaton said:

I see you're still smarting from the severe verbal beating I gave you last weekend. You should learn to get used to it and get over it!

Really?? Must've blinked and missed that. Think you're wildly overestimating your significance and effectiveness on here, kid.

Did you deny or confirm their view of you being 15 years old last week?

He's 15 which is why he should be left alone. Desperate attention seeking and I'd bet my last pound he wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life.

1 hour ago, LargsTON said:

He's 15 which is why he should be left alone. Desperate attention seeking and I'd bet my last pound he wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life.

You claim to be 40 and have me down as being 15. The most worrying thing about all of this is that you want to befriend me. Why?

36 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Alright guys? Just checking it hadn't gone unnoticed that we've now surpassed your points total for last season. 

I'll pop back in a few games' time when we've beaten your best ever total in a 10-team second tier.

You'll also have noticed how expert we've become as this season has progressed at putting to the sword teams which play in black and white stripes. You must be delighted that you only have to play us once more this season. We're not, we'd have found the extra points quite useful.

1 hour ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

You'll also have noticed how expert we've become as this season has progressed at putting to the sword teams which play in black and white stripes. You must be delighted that you only have to play us once more this season. We're not, we'd have found the extra points quite useful.

True enough. Sod the league: beating us once, in August. That's the real quiz.

Decent win for you guys yesterday, though. Utter scenes if you and Livi haul in the Arabs.