The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Always interesting to see Tam lap it up when the result clearly has special meaning. Saturday would have meant a lot to those who played in the playoffs last season.
There’s a great clip of the final few moments at the Cup game at Hamilton last year and Tam goes mental at the whistle - understandable as he was part of the Kenny Sheils’s debacle there.
And he loves a derby goal.

Always interesting to see Tam lap it up when the result clearly has special meaning. Saturday would have meant a lot to those who played in the playoffs last season.
There’s a great clip of the final few moments at the Cup game at Hamilton last year and Tam goes mental at the whistle - understandable as he was part of the Kenny Sheils’s debacle there.
And he loves a derby goal.

That's some trippy dot joining.

14 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

So a playoff place is actually in your hands at the moment. I'm surprised you haven't done more business in January with that in mind.

We have 2 defenders back from loan spells in the seaside leagues so our season is saved.

Really though Iredale has been at Queens Park for a few months and he sauntered straight back into The Famous for a cup win at Dunfermline and scoring a Puskas award contender at Tannadice so I suppose he's like a new signing. Amirite, Duffster??

So a playoff place is actually in your hands at the moment. I'm surprised you haven't done more business in January with that in mind.

Duffy gonna Duffy.

We rarely go big in Jan unless it's to try to turnaround our fortunes.

Current ethos is "promote the youfs' which is also limiting signings.

We may get 1 more.

We probably won't.

On 29/01/2018 at 09:56, madton said:

Russell looks delighted that big Iredale has scored a screamer!:lol:

Unfortunately for him, Jack has came in and seemingly secured that left back position within 2 games.

He has been our first choice left for the last 3 1/2 seasons but perhaps Iredale coming in is the kick up the arse Russell needs as he has failed to kick on from the early promise he showed a couple of seasons back. He still has the potential to be a good player for us but will be interesting to see how he reacts to Iredale taking his position.

Classic case of a picture painting a thousand  words. Good post.

Be interesting to see how we fare against dunfermline. The last two results have given Duffy a bit of breathing space and (unfortunately) may reinforce his make do approach to the squad.  

On 28/01/2018 at 16:38, LargsTON said:

I can't check on my mobile but I'd imagine I'll be the same. What a weirdo.

A weird 15 year old . Really. ? A bit rich coming from you and your dysfunctional group of 30 year olds who've issued literally thousands of red dots to posters you dislike on .org

Not to mention the numerous puppet accounts you created to dish out even more reds.  Yet you still bump your gums when you get some back. What a pathetic w**k you are :lol:

A weird 15 year old . Really. ? A bit rich coming from you and your dysfunctional group of 30 year olds who've issued literally thousands of red dots to posters you dislike on .org
Not to mention the numerous puppet accounts you created to dish out even more reds.  Yet you still bump your gums when you get some back. What a pathetic w**k you are [emoji38]

I totally disagree on 2 points.

1) I don't have puppet accounts.
2) I'm 40.

You're a c**t. HTH.

[emoji3]

1 hour ago, cornbeef said:

Not to mention the numerous puppet accounts you created to dish out even more reds.  Yet you still bump your gums when you get some back. What a pathetic w**k you are :lol:

Thing is, we should really try to get the boy to reign it in a bit - that's probably how virginton started out and look what happened there.......

I've grown to respect VT over the years. Away from the wind ups which pretty much every opposition fan still bites at years down the line, a lot of his football opinion i agree with.  No two fans will agree on everything but more often than not, he speaks a lot of sense as do many others like LT, Dunning, AT, Colkitto,  etc etc. We have a pretty decent group  so we do...imagine having someone like demented Zebra in our ranks!

7 minutes ago, DavidMcG said:

How did he look for you? I' assuming he should be able to cruise it at League 2?

He was good for Dumbarton over the last 2 years and I was a bit disappointed he never signed on again.  Not sure he played too much for Morton this year aside from early on when they had injuries.  I'm sure he'll be absolutely fine at League 2 unless something drastic has happened to him in the last 6 months.