The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Why do Morton attack the away end in the 2nd half?

Doesn't seem to help you win games anyway.

We're not weirdos like Falkirk fans who get upset about which way we're shooting in each half or believe it makes any difference, because we have a four sided stadium and the majority of fans choose the superior view afforded from being side on to the pitch rather than behind a goal.

11 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

We're not weirdos like Falkirk fans who get upset about which way we're shooting in each half or believe it makes any difference, because we have a four sided stadium and the majority of fans choose the superior view afforded from being side on to the pitch rather than behind a goal.

Yesterdays visit to the decrepit, manky shitehouse in decrepit, manky Greenock whilst fun in a nostalgic way really makes you appreciate TFS and other stadia designed for the 21st century instead of the 1920's.

2 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

We're not weirdos like Falkirk fans who get upset about which way we're shooting in each half or believe it makes any difference, 

Well you clearly believe it makes a difference because you keep doing it.

I guess that makes you "weirdos"

Also why are you clearly seething at a simple question? Most clubs shoot towards their own fans in the 2nd half at home and away. 

Edited by Gaz FFC

28 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Yesterdays visit to the decrepit, manky shitehouse in decrepit, manky Greenock whilst fun in a nostalgic way really makes you appreciate TFS and other stadia designed for the 21st century instead of the 1920's.

Well, the 1920s was the last time they won anything, so you can at least understand the logic.

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 20:34, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The Morten dragged into the relegation dog-fight now?

Yes, with Desparatto in Defence always going to lose goals. And with McHugh up front, not going to score goals.

I can honestly see you dropping back down to the fourth tier. Your public park of a stadium and surroundings merits such.

You are probably worst team I've seen this season apart from the Glebe Trotters of course!

28 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

Yes, with Desparatto in Defence always going to lose goals. And with McHugh up front, not going to score goals.

I can honestly see you dropping back down to the fourth tier. Your public park of a stadium and surroundings merits such.

You are probably worst team I've seen this season apart from the Glebe Trotters of course!

:1eye

I was coming in here to attempt some dreadful trolling but I see my work is already done.....

1 hour ago, paisleysaints said:

hardly desperate for attention!! i just wanted an excuse to bring Delia to the party lol

second part agreed total whammer!!

It's like the St Mirren/ Morton page on Facebook. Dozens of posts a week from Morton fans last season. This year I think there's been three posts in total in 2018. What do you expect though we're Paisley St Mirren we're better than you in all ways. Even better winners... Apart from me obviously, get it up ye and mind the gap.