The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

On to different matters, does anyone know why the away end in the Shed isn’t being used? Another waste of money from Morton and they may as well put the segregation barrier into storage along with the roof and seats we bought a few years back from our good friends down the road.

I forgot about the seats. More money squandered.

1 hour ago, IainMorton said:

On to different matters, does anyone know why the away end in the Shed isn’t being used? Another waste of money from Morton and they may as well put the segregation barrier into storage along with the roof and seats we bought a few years back from our good friends down the road.

I believe the united fans will be in the shed tomorrow. 

Having said this... I can see nothing to this effect on the Morton or Utd sites. So maybe not happening  ?

Edited by cornbeef

19 minutes ago, cornbeef said:

I believe the united fans will be in the shed tomorrow. 

Ah some good news, as I said somewhere before time to improve on this segregation.

Simple low cost solution  add some double  heras fencing  http://www.safesitefacilities.co.uk/products/fencing/temporary-heras-fencing/anti-climb-fencing-panels?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Fencing Heras (B) %3A Main Pool&utm_term=%2Bheras %2Bfencing&utm_content=heras fencing (broad to the bandage barrier.

On 03/12/2017 at 11:25, Jamie_M said:

The club seem really keen to point out how many youth academy graduates are in the matchday squad as one of their key arguments for a better project brave placing (even the official team sheets have (yd) next to applicable players' names to signify it.

DQC-buRW0AAAML-.jpg

The indication of youth team graduates on team sheets as issued to the press is actually an SPFL requirement. 

Number 3 is the only one that isn't absolutely appalling there. Conventional hoops with no fade towards the bottom would obviously be better but it fades less than it did it in the original design and with the rest being horrific it's really the only option.

At the launch there must have been six of us and the players were still on the way from training.

No 1 was my on line choice but collar and fact saltire will be tucked in shorts got it no vote.

No 2 looks much better in the flesh and was the one for me.

Don't know why the other two made the short list. Only concern that school and family support will get the winner over the line and not necessary the best choice for fans and team.   

7 hours ago, Cowshed said:

Number 1 looked a lot better computerised but doesn't live up to expectations in person:unsure:

Looked good with the shorts in the graphic, looks daft without them, and as you say if the top's tucked in the overall effect would be lost even worn with those shorts

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

Guys, the St Mirren thread isn’t the same without you and your hilarious “mind the gap” banter, or those brilliant pictures of Gregg Wallace and Alex Salmond.

Here’s the link, hopefully see you all soon. xxx

Edited by Coventry Saint

2 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:
Guys, the St Mirren thread isn’t the same without you and your hilarious “mind the gap” banter, or those brilliant pictures of Gregg Wallace and Alex Salmond.
Here’s the link, hopefully see you all soon. xxx

They're all broken.

Delete.

At the launch there must have been six of us and the players were still on the way from training.
No 1 was my on line choice but collar and fact saltire will be tucked in shorts got it no vote.
No 2 looks much better in the flesh and was the one for me.
Don't know why the other two made the short list. Only concern that school and family support will get the winner over the line and not necessary the best choice for fans and team.   

Opinions are like arseholes everyone has one